Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

There's usually two in the box when you buy them, some people keep saying it is split over two issues but the leaks mention nothing of a second conduit issue.

Guest MistaGav

I picked up one today and it's just one sprue. I think the box set is just two times that particular sprue. It's a good little set and I'm tempted to pick up another tomorrow.

Issue 34 and 35 are definitely the DG characters and Primaris Chaplain.

Oh that is new, interesting. Same with the Primaris side there are models that have never been released individually. I really want to see some more Gravis captains released.

The DI ones are part of a bigger sprue these are a small individual sprue.maybe a possible solo release for the future?

The sprue in Dark Imperium only has these 3 models plus a couple of Plague Marine bits on it.

60010199015_40KDarkImperiumENG33.jpg

Edit - And you need those extra bits to complete the Plague Marine that comes with the Poxwalkers later on in the collection.

Edited by Halandaar

Anyone else having trouble with email bounce backs?  Trying to get Hachette to cancel the 2nd binder that's an additional £7.99 before it's sent (late subscriber) and well, as I said, the emails are just getting bounced back.

Previously with the artbook I emailed both:

hachettepw@jacklinservice.com

hachetted400cancellations@jacklinservice.com

Which both went through, I got a reply off the latter.  Help!

G8Keeper

This worked for me back end of March cancelling S1; conquest@jacklinservice.com

This is my first post on B&C.

I started subscribing to Conquest from issue 19! Initially I was just after some skirmish miniatures buying from the high street, FP and Hachette.  I got into the magazine and as a newb I was sold on 40K. B&C became my go to guide for the collection, you have a great community here.

Hachette and Jacklin need to sort themselves but I have found that patience and perseverance seems to have worked so far.

I received my third drop yesterday, so I am up to issue 30, just 4 weeks adrift!

Welcome to B&C TheDobber. Honestly we have all said this magazine was for new people without knowing anyone that was new here, so has it been a good experience for you?

Hachette does indeed need some patience as I have stated before I have had quite a few problems but it has all worked out in the end. I think its mainly down to a really bad computer system from what happened to me and as Jacklinservice is an outside company they are hamstrung when something goes wrong, especially when their call centres are a continent away from the warehouse.

I just got my second Premium drop but I am away at the moment so I cannot look at it. Also in March I received two loads of magazines so I am almost caught up now, which is nice.

So I subscribed to Conquest when it became available here in Australia. After lots of issues on there end it would seem I am still waiting on the first delivery. I called them yesterday and they had just sent package 2 so one should have arrived and they would resend it. Long story short he said it was issues 1,2 and 3. And that 4,5,6 and 7 had just been sent. I though, judging by the videos on the net, that first drop was only 1 and 2. Anyone know if they have changed this for Australia?

Just got my latest batch; a couple of confirmations;

• Issue 33 - This is half of a Thermic Plasma Conduits kit (the retail box contains 2 duplicate sets of sprues)
  • Issue 34 - Death Guard characters are indeed on grey plastic, but it isn't a new sprue, it's sprue E from Dark Imperium which I linked above.

Welcome to B&C TheDobber. Honestly we have all said this magazine was for new people without knowing anyone that was new here, so has it been a good experience for you?

Hachette does indeed need some patience as I have stated before I have had quite a few problems but it has all worked out in the end. I think its mainly down to a really bad computer system from what happened to me and as Jacklinservice is an outside company they are hamstrung when something goes wrong, especially when their call centres are a continent away from the warehouse.

I just got my second Premium drop but I am away at the moment so I cannot look at it. Also in March I received two loads of magazines so I am almost caught up now, which is nice.

Thanks BK, excellent thread you started here.

Apart form the despatch nonsense, the content of the magazines, in particular the rules tutorials and the painting guides are spot on for me as a noob, new to each area of the hobby. I am a refugee from WFRP 1e and Dungeon Quest way back in the '80s, a good first encounter with GW back then although at the time I swore I would not get involved in the Battle and new fangled Space Marine stuff at the time. Between Hachette, B&C and Wapedia, I have finally succumbed!

I have to say that I am enjoying the Lore as well, one of GW's strengths.

Heresy Alert!!! I am a fan of Mantic's Dungeon Saga and was looking to Deadzone for a skirmish game, then Conquest came along. Better Lore, better miniatures. 

The first drop from Hachette I had to send back, they started me on edition 8 instead of 19. I had pointed out the error to them but they cancelled my subscription. I had to chase them to get it reinstated. They eventually sent me two boxes of the appropriate despatches so the plus side is they arrived better packaged and the boxes now hold they used sprues. The third drop came in the normal bags.

I am looking forward to getting my painting together and getting the miniatures on to the table.

Regards.

@The Dobber

Hey man, welcome! 40k is the best hobby, flat out, in my opinion. The community is great but the hobby itself encompasses everything you might love - collecting, playing, modelling, reading lore. The setting is probably the best pulp sci-fi universe out there. Send a PM my way if you want some advice on any aspects such as novels, collecting, army building etc. I have a vast knowledge of all things 40k.

I've seen multiple posts on Facebook suggesting that retailers didn't get this issue delivered in time for the normal release day, so it might be worth checking back with your local today to see if it's arrived today.

Also saw it mentioned that someone was told by their local Asda that they were cleaned out of all their copies of the Chaplain issue as soon as they put them out at 4am, so the scalpers are clearly on the hunt for this one as well.

I've seen multiple posts on Facebook suggesting that retailers didn't get this issue delivered in time for the normal release day, so it might be worth checking back with your local today to see if it's arrived today.

Also saw it mentioned that someone was told by their local Asda that they were cleaned out of all their copies of the Chaplain issue as soon as they put them out at 4am, so the scalpers are clearly on the hunt for this one as well.

This is exactly what happened in Liverpool - checked today on the off-chance and WHS had one copy left (which I grabbed). So follow Halandaar's advice and check back today!