Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Any other Aussies still waiting for their next drop?  I swear its been nearly a month and a half since I got the last lot (Aggressors, Librarian, Poxwalkers).  At this rate it will be time for the next four before we get the current lot...

Last received issues 12 - 15 about a week or so back. Included a note apologising for delay of latest (for us in Oz) free gift (painting handle) and that it will be in the next drop. Where are you up to?

Waiting on 12 - 15.  Received my last batch about six weeks ago.  Also waiting on my Binder which was missed with the last delivery but was told it would be shipped in the next drop (this one). Plus, I believe, my first drop of the "Premium" content.  I thinks thats with this delivery.  If you got yours recently I imagine the rest of us wont be too far behind.  Here's hoping anyway.  When I called them about the binder three to four weeks ago they told me the payment and delivery would be sorted "soon".  Guess my definition of soon is different then theirs.

Oh well, as long as I get the goods eventually I am not phased.

Thanks for the photo, well it really has to be 10 otherwise they will be breaking UK law so I think the website has the wrong info.

I don't think there was any info on the binder, should be soon as we are going though this subscription so fast compared to the Legends collection.

That reactor is one of the first scenery items I am actually looking forward to owning.

Waiting on 12 - 15.  Received my last batch about six weeks ago.  Also waiting on my Binder which was missed with the last delivery but was told it would be shipped in the next drop (this one). Plus, I believe, my first drop of the "Premium" content.  I thinks thats with this delivery.  If you got yours recently I imagine the rest of us wont be too far behind.  Here's hoping anyway.  When I called them about the binder three to four weeks ago they told me the payment and delivery would be sorted "soon".  Guess my definition of soon is different then theirs.

I would get on to them by phone as I just received the next order (16-19) this morning. Still waiting on the previous delivery seems a bit long.

UK subscribers might be getting a binder with their next delivery - I just logged onto my hachette account. The billing details for August are partially up.

I’ve been billed £45.95 for the upcoming delivery. Normally they break everything down as “Warhammer Conq 45” at £7.99 or “Cost Premium 45” at £1.50, but helpfully, this time, there’s just a load of prices with no description of cost.

I’ve been charged £1.50 x 4 (normal) and £7.99 x 5 (not normal). The first binder was free and the second was £7.99, so I think this’ll be the third binder.

Also, there was a cost inserted of £0.00. Normally, this means there’s either a letter or a free gift in with the delivery. Are we due the next premium drop?

I would get on to them by phone as I just received the next order (16-19) this morning. Still waiting on the previous delivery seems a bit long.

So just spoke to them.  Apparently the delivery I just got is the most recent (despite you getting a later one) and there was a delay with the next lot.  No idea why there was the extra month delay between but who knows.  Also my binder was shipped on a separate consignment... again no idea why.

Ah, good old customer service...

So just spoke to them.  Apparently the delivery I just got is the most recent (despite you getting a later one) and there was a delay with the next lot.  No idea why there was the extra month delay between but who knows.  Also my binder was shipped on a separate consignment... again no idea why.

Ah, good old customer service...

I think it comes down to that customer service has no direct contact to the warehouse except "Send this or that", so adding something to an already planned order is not possible. It comes down to how much to have a better IT system compared to loosing the occasional postage cost.

UK subscribers might be getting a binder with their next delivery - I just logged onto my hachette account. The billing details for August are partially up.

I’ve been billed £45.95 for the upcoming delivery. Normally they break everything down as “Warhammer Conq 45” at £7.99 or “Cost Premium 45” at £1.50, but helpfully, this time, there’s just a load of prices with no description of cost.

I’ve been charged £1.50 x 4 (normal) and £7.99 x 5 (not normal). The first binder was free and the second was £7.99, so I think this’ll be the third binder.

Also, there was a cost inserted of £0.00. Normally, this means there’s either a letter or a free gift in with the delivery. Are we due the next premium drop?

Every time my account updates there is a day with just the "Credit Card Payment - Thank you", then the next day I get a load of prices with no description and finally the next day i get all the descriptions updated.

Yep, my Hachette account is showing the next drop for me as issues #43, #44. #45 and #46. I reckon the bank will be debited on the 14th with postie delivering the goodies next Friday the 16th.

Fingers crossed...

I can uncross my fingers, postie dropped off #43. #44, #45 and #46 this lunchtime, four days earlier than expected. Hachette have yet to debit my bank for this delivery!

I wonder whether I have been moved up a week in the dispatch schedule due to cancellations by other subscribers? 

(Update: Hachette have now debited my account, 13/08/19.)

Edited by TheDobber