Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Guest MistaGav

Managed to pick up issue 51 at my local WHSmiths. I could only see one which is a pain as I want 2 so I'll have to hunt again tomorrow just in case or find another store.

Managed to pick up issue 51 at my local WHSmiths. I could only see one which is a pain as I want 2 so I'll have to hunt again tomorrow just in case or find another store.

Second week on the trot for me at my local WHS, this time bagging #51. Seems odd to see Conquest appearing on the shelf again. 

I fancy kit bashing a 'Promethium Refinery' style vessel out of what will be my third Haemotrope Reactor and lay it on it's side. I think White Dwarf had a tutorial utilising a Ferratonic Furnace with the Haemotrope Reactor back in the March Issue. Has anyone had a go at this?

I believe so. That was what it says on the site.

I just had to redo my order on Forbiddenplanet to add a few issues, I hope that doesn't mean in the long run I don't get some of the more interesting issues. No idea how they do their priority when it comes to stock. Did anyone have a slightly delayed issue 51?

Edited by Black_Knight

I know this is a 40K forum so I will just post this once for posterity, the website for the AOS Conquest has been seen in the wild. The link is there for you to go to if you are interested but please do not discuss it here.

Thanks for the pic Halandaar. It is a shame but still a deal, although I think I have like four of those things now from other kits.

Now will someone please hurry up and release the next set of pics for the issues, we only have up to 56 :S

Edited by Black_Knight

OOh just checked the Hachette site and this is awfully convenient:

b7900086-2410-4ca3-930d-4a9890ac5fa6.jpg

I wonder if GW has had a hand in the dates for the magazines?

Another oooh Forbidden Planet just updated their pics too, will update the thread after I have looked at them.

Edited by Black_Knight

Hmm some things to mention on the new releases of the front covers.

61: No longer Servo Hauler 1 of 2 but Imperial Objectives. Also this seems like it is not the Sector Imperialis set but a combination of different objectives. Thought they were familiar they are from Urban Conquest.

62: Servohaulers is now a single issue but the image shows only the haulers. The haulers are on one sprue but that sprue does not include parts of the crane just the base with the wheels. so I have no idea if the crane will be included. Just remembered the crane is on the collection poster so this is either a single issue now or maybe the second part is now issue 71?

64: Specific mention of the paint included which is new.

71: No idea what this is so EXCITING!

Edited by Black_Knight

61: No longer Servo Hauler 1 of 2 but Imperial Objectives. Also this seems like it is not the Sector Imperialis set but a combination of different objectives. Thought they were familiar they are from Urban Conquest.

Good catch, I actually prefer these ones to the Sector Imperialis ones so that's a good result for me :yes:

Also pre-ordered myself a couple of extra issue 56s from Forbidden planet. £7.50 for a squad of Intercessors, 2 Lieutenants and an Ancient is an absolute steal.

Quick question.

The spare part for a plague marine that came with issue #46 (the issue with the bloat drone)- any idea when we’re due to get the matching plague marine?

I got an extra bloat drone - I’m going to want to get the matching extra plague marine.

I actually prefer these ones to the Sector Imperialis ones so that's a good result for me :yes:

I agree as I have the others, I quite like those antennas.

The spare part for a plague marine that came with issue #46 (the issue with the bloat drone)- any idea when we’re due to get the matching plague marine?

I got an extra bloat drone - I’m going to want to get the matching extra plague marine.

I think they are issues 60 and 63 but I am not 100% sure.

Which sprue do you need? This or this?

Australians - has anyone received anything since issue 11? I don't seem to have received anything in August...

I haven't heard anything in the forum about it Joeker but please tell us if you get an update.

Edited by Black_Knight

A fellow Aussie here. Nope, nothing yet. Strange we can go 7 weeks of weekly subscription sent in lots of four and still get nothing. Going to call on Monday as messaging does nothing. Heck, I am still waiting on the binder from two lots ago.

EDIT: Scratch that.  I have up to issue 15.  But they arrived end of July.  One of the other Aussies on here is four issues ahead of me somehow.  I have no idea what is going on with it all really.

Edited by Brother Argent

I think they are issues 60 and 63 but I am not 100% sure.

Which sprue do you need? This or this?

I honestly have no idea. I’ll need to check the bits box to see which parts from the bloat drone sprue are left over

I might just get both to be on the safe side