Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

What number do the premium boxes drop at

The website FAQ says:

"Your first premium subscription gift will arrive with your delivery of Issues 15-18. Then you will receive your next Premium Wargear Set with Issues 27-30 and then Premium Wargear Sets come with every 5th dispatch thereafter. There are four in total."

Which is not what it said about a month ago it said every 7th delivery. My sub delivery list says I got mine at...

Premium 1: 15, 16, 17, 18.

Premium 2: 27, 28, 29, 30

Premium 3: 47, 48, 49, 50.

Now that we know the Repulsor is spread over four issues, it isn't really that much of a saving. Therefore I've decided that the next pack will be my last delivery, and I have pre-ordered a solitary issue #59 to finish off those squads. I've gotta say though, it's been a good run! I look forward to series 2...

The Repulsor is a little wired, as someone said earlier there are only three sprues but four magazines so no idea how it will work.

Third Premium Drop

Box

i5LQiN5m.jpg?1

The flat pack box when it is made

Same as both previous drops at(Internally) 31.8 x 22.8 x 15 cm with the same artwork but this time it has a overall yellow hue.

MITjH87m.jpgXFFklL5m.jpg?12kD6Nwmm.jpg?1dK0GLrVm.jpg?1

Dice

Same again as the previous drops but this time in a interesting yellow.

EbL7EJum.jpg?1

Tokens

Still a single sheet of double sided tokens. Similar to the first drop version but with a few slight differences.

WXOz4Cxm.jpgONzjC7dm.jpg

Datasheet Sleeve and Datasheets

More different models depicted in the artwork again with some fast attack options this time. More new datasheet entries with quite a few Stratagems.

HWmUUGWm.jpg?1aS6XFCwm.jpg?1

Gaming Board

Same size board as the last drop with a 88 x 57 cm board. This time a Mechanicum theme on both sides.

gefJebPm.jpgt9tlpOcm.jpg?1

Conclusion

Same as the last drop, same problems with the tokens. Sky Potato earlier in this thread mentioned that the datasheets included items from future releases and that maybe they were gearing up for something special with the fourth and final drop. Hopefully this is true and it will remove the bad taste that has been slowly accumulating in my mouth.

Also my board came damaged which I have yet to contact Hachette over but will do later this week. Every time I open the board it gets even worse :sad.:

ct8AEl6m.jpg

Edited by Black_Knight

This weeks issue is a must for me: I need 3 Attack bikes with heavy bolters. Forbidden Planet is usually 1-2 weeks later as far as I can tell. Not looking forward to that Thursday night rush. FP on Shaftesbury Avenue is like an airport even at 5 minutes to closing time.

Already got 5 of the issue with the blue bikers.

This weeks issue is a must for me: I need 3 Attack bikes with heavy bolters. Forbidden Planet is usually 1-2 weeks later as far as I can tell. Not looking forward to that Thursday night rush. FP on Shaftesbury Avenue is like an airport even at 5 minutes to closing time.

Already got 5 of the issue with the blue bikers.

Making a White Scars force?

I am DW so I do not get to use this model :(

Edited by Black_Knight

Making a White Scars force?

I am DW so I do not get to use this model :sad.:

No I want them for my DIY RG successor reserve companies. Already have a few in the bike squads but need another 3 for a heavy bolter squadron.

You can always ally a small SM fast attack force to your DW. I've just started collecting DW; it started just as an innocent purchase to get a captain out of the kit. I've assembled about 10 DW just out of the bits from one DW veteran box. What a kit!

Thanks for the info Sargeant Centurion, have you got a link to the Spanish list? The one we saw a few months back didn't have the specific parts in the issues so we knew we had four issues but no idea what was in each issue.

Also any idea whats in 71 now?

I think most of us knew deep down that the Repulsor was a full version, especially since the rest of the vehicles have been(Apart from the Dreadnought).

Yeah I'll be buying at least 3. Maybe even 4 Attack Bikes.

That way I get 2 units of 2 if needed, 3 units of 1 for a Brigade and the capability to double up a squadron if needed.

3 Attack Bikes for Ultramarines are pretty good as well.

Picked up a couple of extra Attack Bike issues just now at my local Forbidden Planet and noticed that they come with 80mm round bases. Not a huge development, but a nice cost saver for me as I like to have mine on bases to match the other bikes in the unit. :yes:   

Edited by Halandaar

Your camouflage painting is fantastic, lol you highlighted the separate colours :D way above my skill level!

Could you share a pic of the mat please? I wanted to see if its the same one as the board we got in the premium.

Updated the patchwork of knowledge with the new data.

Really need to find a replacement for the Repulsor stand, has anyone got any ideas?

The only two ideas i have: buy a new one in some online bits store or make a new one from scratch.

Maybe whit some sprues you can build one, and hide the non traditional stand from the eyes, thanks to the antigrav plates. I hope this serve you well. 

Today i buy the 35 and 36 issues and i really happy building the Chaplain, another of that models that grow on me when i see it person. My Primaris auxiliary froce grow slow but whit no respite.

So got my missing bits with my next drop. Quickest I've received one. Well all my missing subscriber content except the binder still. Got another set of clippers and mold line remover. Thinking they keep sending those instead of the binder. Eh, I'll just buy a normal binder and dividers from the supermarket.