Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Issue 56 is now back in stock at Forbidden Planet. Was really miffed that I missed it's initial release so yay!

Thanks for the intel K, issue #56 ordered from FP along with pre-orders for a set of snipers and one each of the Repulsor issues - the end is in sight!

Head swaps are probably your best bet Black_Knight. Just changing which way the head is facing can have a huge impact.

I’ve been wondering what to do with my doubles as my ultramarine have enough intercessors now. Think I need to try and get loads of box magazines for a ridiculous white scars successor chapter idea.

The only items I have seen for sale separately are the Books that were extra. I haven't seen anything else so far. You could always contact Hatchette and see what they are willing to do?

I am still waiting for last weeks emails to be replied to though, some times they are fast others glacial slow.

Its been over a month now and i still haven't received Issues 10 and 11, i contacted them and they said i will receive them after i have paid for next months subscription, seems a little wrong to me, so in order for me to get what i am owed i need to purchase another month of subscription.....i have also been getting this magazine from my local newsagent and up to Issue 29. I think its time to cancel my subscription and kiss goodbye Issues 10 and 11.

Edited by wedgie2007

Issue 75: Repulsor Frame 1 (See next)
Issue 76: Repulsor Frame 2 (See next)
​Issue 77: Repulsor Frame 3 (See next)
Issue 78: Repulsor Base and Hover stand

If you know which Frame is which that's all we know so far.

Is this the issue which we were told to save the parts for from an earlier issue?

Ah - umm which was the sprue / issue that had those bits please?  I've still not made any of mine yet - I'm just waiting on the DG Icon Bearer before I start :)  Thank ye!

Its the 34 issue, the one whit the Malignat Plague Caster, the Noxius Blightbringer and the Squad Champion.:wink:

Many thanks !  Pretty sure I have one of them :)  Might have to grab the latest then if I can as I still have no pox walkers.