Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Thanks FelipeFlops, if you look at the picture I posted rotate it on to the side and its exactly like the placeholder above. Might be the same book redone.

From other people on forums I get the idea it maybe the Wake the Dead Lt.

Thank you FelipeFlops for the pic, it is more than enough quality to look over.

Yup that's what I heard with the Lt, I have him though sigh and I just brought some Intercesors off ebay... Seems my DW is getting some Primaris Reinforcements!

It is also good to note that the art book has Primaris on the picture shown so even though it looks like the previous citadel painting guild, it seems to have been updated.

8x Normal Paint at £2.75 = £22

Lahmian Medium £4.75

Intercessors(Half) 35/2 = £17.50

Primaris Lieutenant with Power Sword = £20

Painting guide was around £30 I think when it came out but that was a while back and this one might not have as much in it.

Transfers of that size are £12

Total before Painting Guide: £76.25 + Book price = Profit?

Edited by Black_Knight

Finally managed to cancel my sub after 2 hours on the phone as apparently my email was ignored and the next 4 issues turned up :/ Figured it was just easier to keep up than keep struggling against the crap

such a mission to cancel with this company.

I think its the last few months, took me 5 weeks to get some problems sorted with them. They do seem to have one person(Literally) running the phones and emails at the moment :sad.:

I did get my stuff sorted but five weeks is a time when you need to employ more Customer Service.

Over six months ago my brother cancelled in two minutes on the phone too.

Edited by Black_Knight

With this now just a couple of months from concluding, what do people think the likelihood of a second wave is? It seems to have been successful enough to run internationally in multiple locations, and lord knows the Shadowspear/Phobos range opens up options for future kits.

Personally I've found it pretty good in expanding my Wolves, and has accidentally given me some allies for my Daemons and burgeoning Black Legion so I'd be interested to see what happens next.

I wouldn't expect a Series 2 of Conquest until mid 2021 at the earliest. It needs to be long enough after the first one to stand a good chance of catching a new wave of prospective hobbyists, and I also can't see them running it concurrently with Mortal Realms given the demand on production at GW.

hachette site for conquest (and other magazines if you click on them) currently showing:

WARHAMMER 40,000: CONQUEST IS MOVING

We're currently moving to a new warehouse; unfortunately, this means Warhammer 40,000: Conquest will not be available to buy for a little while.

If you would like to be notified when the collection goes back online, please enter your email address below:

There was no notification in the letter that came out the other week.

The fact that the direct debit is every 4 weeks so moves around every months means they’ll probably get away with taking it early - I know I wouldn’t have noticed that without being prompted. I definitely would have noticed if they took the DD early if they took on the same date every month.

I doubt we’ll see the next delivery before Christmas - we’ve literally only just had the last one.

By my reckoning, we should be getting the last premium box with the next delivery.

... and my Hachette account is showing the December debit a week earlier than expected,13th. instead of 20th. I wonder if my next drop will arrive here before Santa does?

Did they notify you? Because taking a direct debit early is a big no no in the DD rules

Good point S.

It usually takes about 10 days before the debit shows up in my bank. I pay by credit card so different rules may apply, the debit will show up in my bank about the 23rd, give or take a couple days around dispatch.

I am not too worried, because of a classic Hachette cock-up when I first subscribed, the lowest numbered issue I receive is 8 weeks behind the current issue of the week of the drop. A little bit of catching up wouldn't go amiss.

Notification wise, nothing by e-mail or post, I suppose showing it in the on-line Hachette account gives them wriggle room.

I have to say that between them, GW and Hachette have got me hook, line and sinker. Conquest has been a great intro to the hobby, especially the miniature painting helped to great extent by the online community such as here at B&C along with youtube and facebook.

Edited by TheDobber