Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

The typical UK Newsagent doesn't really exist where I live in Germany derLumpi, Only place I know of that should stock it near me would be the stores at the large train stations(E.g. Haptbahnhoff Stuttgart). As said above they will be available for the first 4-5 Issues in your local GW store before you will need to subscribe.

Basically any store that stocks Newspapers should be able to get them but you will need to go into the store to talk to the Manager/stockist for them to order it for you. My local Edeka has a newspaper stand but I have never asked if they can order things in, but the local supermarket with a stand might be worth a check.  You will need to ask as I do not think they will stock a "toy"(What most people outsider the hobby see it as) mag past the first few issues, plenty of PC mags though.

Edited by Black_Knight

In Britain I've seen the first couple at Tesco, the majority at some branches of WH Smith, and for some reason one particular newsagent stocks it but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Even GW themselves don't stock it. Apparently one ASDA did have them for a fair while but I never had any luck. I think what it is is that if a place orders one in for a customer, they get a few of them.

DBadger pretty much exactly what I've seen too with the addition of the forbidden planet shop having current and old stock.

The Forbidden Planet shop in London. The Cardiff one didn’t carry it.

Guess that's why I couldn't find one there. Firestorm Games (large independent game store in South Wales) stopped receiving them too.

I’ve just sent Hachette an email to their new customer service email address they pushed out recently asking them to confirm the contents of this latest premium box.

Just had a reply from Hachettes email - so the new email address works. And I’ll even forgive them the delay, as it was over the Christmas period.

The reply was pretty brief. I had to confirm my address and subscribtion number and then I was promised it would be looked into. So we’ll see how that goes.

I’ve just sent Hachette an email to their new customer service email address they pushed out recently asking them to confirm the contents of this latest premium box.

Just had a reply from Hachettes email - so the new email address works. And I’ll even forgive them the delay, as it was over the Christmas period.

The reply was pretty brief. I had to confirm my address and subscribtion number and then I was promised it would be looked into. So we’ll see how that goes.

if they send you another talk to me about this one please I need dice

picked up issue 71 this morning (its the crane sprue) next issue is the Spawn (pic shows two of them) and then paint the following week (Nilalkh oxied and nurgles rot). on a side note I noticed Mortal Realms issue 1 is also out so picked up a couple for parts/dice.

There are rumours in german groups that only the first 4 issues will be available and the rest only via subscription. Was this similar in the UK? Can't really believe this to be true. :-/

from what I remember they did a "trial limited release" to start with but once the magazine was out, I've had every issue available in my local supermarket (If I can get to it early enough to have copies left!), smaller shops or newsangents may not stock them as regularly or as other have suggested you have to specifically ask them to order them in for you.

There are rumours in german groups that only the first 4 issues will be available and the rest only via subscription. Was this similar in the UK? Can't really believe this to be true. :-/

It might be based on the fact that GW/Warhammer stores specifically only stocked issues 1-4. After that you had to get them elsewhere, but not necessarily by subscription.

As has been mentioned already, it really depended on specific stores whether or not they had Conquest. Personally, my local newsagent stopped stocking it after about 20 issues while the nearest Forbidden Planet store (comics and collectibles) is still stocking new issues every week. In other areas, people have reported even their supermarkets stocking the whole collection too.

I'm not sure what it's like in Germany but if you have stores that usually stock these kinds of products, then they will probably stock Conquest after issue 4 as well.