Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Any ideas on what the turnaround time is for responses to the new Customer Support email address for Conquest?

What's the new email address? I've spent 5 hrs on hold this week trying to talk to them and the hold music is doing my head in...

Any ideas on what the turnaround time is for responses to the new Customer Support email address for Conquest?

What's the new email address? I've spent 5 hrs on hold this week trying to talk to them and the hold music is doing my head in...

It's help@warhammer40000conquest.com

To be honest, I wouldn't hold your breath, I've now been waiting four days for a reply to my most recent email, and roughly 3 months since the first one I sent them...

Ive been getting follow up emails from the new company of issues that were sorted recently but the old company hadn't marked as solved, so i am expecting a lot of books turning up :S

Just got off the phone to Hachette - they never bothered responding to my previous email from a couple of weeks ago.

The 4th premium wargear box was indeed supposed to contain another cardboard box, which is now getting shipped out. By the sound of it, this has been quite common - the woman on the phone asked if I was missing the box as soon as I said I was phoning to ask about the premium delivery. A new one is getting dispatched now, so that’s good.

Other than that, she was pretty clueless. Asking about the future of the premium subscription for the last 10 issues, she didn’t know if there was another premium delivery due (she put me on hold to find out - apparently not) and didn’t know if we’d still be paying the £1.50 premium for the remainder of the subscription (put me on hold again - apparently we are).

She also didn’t seem to think we could now stop the premium subscription and convert back to the regular subscription.

So overall, great they’re fixing a simple packing error, although it could have been easily resolved over email instead of needing to do it over the phone.

I’m annoyed about how the premium subscription has worked out though. I don’t feel that we’ve received an extra £120 worth of goods compared to the regular subscription though. We’ve had some fancy datacards, some cardboard tokens, 4 map boards which are identical to the regular subscription just on thicker card, 4 cardboard boxes and 24 dice. And now I’ve had all that, I’m still paying an extra £15 with no ability to stop those payments.

However, I’m willing to take that with a pinch of salt. Like I said, the woman on the phone didn’t really seem to have much of a clue, and could easily have been mistaken. So I suppose we’ll see how it all settles in the next 3 months.

TL:DR

Premium subscribers missing the box from the 4th delivery - phone them and they’ll get you a new one sent out.

Don’t expect (like I was) another “bonus” premium delivery at the end (I had my fingers crossed for the full codexes or the two Primarchs models or something).

Potentially, premium subscribers will be paying £9.49 for the last 10 issues without seeing any extras for it.

The people on the phone have a selection of questions and answers so if you have a query that's even slightly unique they really have no idea what to say. No jest on them just you can only answer what you have been told about.

I am still waiting for this months delivery but I am getting slow replies from emails about three months ago now. If they keep on charging extra after the box I will be asking why, it has never worked like that on their other products and it says cancel immediately so how do you do that if you've got two deliveries to go of premium that we already have in our hands?

Some bloke up the road from me is selling the first 18 issues unopened except issues 1 and 2 and all the premium bits that came with those first 18 for £200 on gumtree. Is that a deal or proper scalp sort of shenanigans? 

Do the math at £8 a magazine plus the premium cost. Dont forget to take off anything in value you dont need or want etc, but add in the cost of stuff you cant get that cheap which would include the Ltd ed Lt, foulspawn, blightspawn and myphitic blight hauler etc for example.

Huh, I'm a bit at a loss, currently. Last week issue 1 was released in Germany and magazine as well as website claim that there's gonna be weekly releaes. My newsagent told me, that the next issue is due on the 29th of january, with weekly releases after that.

Was it the same in the UK? Can other Germans confirm this?

Huh, I'm a bit at a loss, currently. Last week issue 1 was released in Germany and magazine as well as website claim that there's gonna be weekly releaes. My newsagent told me, that the next issue is due on the 29th of january, with weekly releases after that.

I don't remember exactly for the UK Conquest release but I think the first issue was actually available for longer than just one week, probably to allow the TV advertising to land with more people and give them the opportunity to buy before it's already off the shelves.

For context, the AoS Mortal Realms magazine which launched in the UK last week has a 2-week window for the first issue, after which it moves to a weekly release schedule. 

Yes, 29th will be the next issue. I read it somewhere in the first issue but I'm not 100% sure where. And after that it will be a weekly release. I can chek it and come back this evening I'm currently at work. ;)

Found it on their website.

https://warhammer40000conquest.de/vorschau/

Finally got an e-mail from Hachette's new customer service replying to one sent by me two weeks ago. I'll give them a benefit of a doubt due to the changes during December. They have confirmed my request to be included in the third Templars' extra. Looking forward to it.

I am still waiting for this months delivery, has anyone else had theirs yet?

Also if anyone gets the delivery with the Repulsor in could you please verify which one has the stand in it.