Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Any news on the contact details I can use to order back-issues?  I'm waiting for their update email but have had nothing so far.

Not yet but I think we will get an update soon, the Warhammer: Legends is now back up on the site after I received an email telling me that it was back about 3-4 days ago.

Got the same email, in my junk folder for some reason.

From March onwards? It finishes in March! Oh well.

I wonder if Forbidden Planet will be having the same issues.

I think the delay is that they have all these magazines on crates all wrapped up all over the place waiting to get to the new warehouse so I think FP will be delayed too unless its simply a throughput issue and they prioritise.

Got the same email, in my junk folder for some reason.

From March onwards? It finishes in March! Oh well.

I wonder if Forbidden Planet will be having the same issues.

FP on Shaftsbury Avenue seems to have been keeping up with its usual release schedule for this - they had the chaos spawn issues in as expected last week when I went in on Tuesday.

Looks like we will be getting one last extra with the delivery containing the Repulsor. A Novella based on the Silver Templars. I am wary of the word Novella and a £9.99 price tag, I hope it is larger than the Novella GW releases at £4.

e4Z2r7Il.png

Edited by Black_Knight

Had the last of my Death Guard Conquest purchases today!  Such a shame I missed out on a few earlier ones (MBH's :( ), but it's been great so far!  I'm probably gonna regret not picking up the bargain Repulsor - but to use it I'd have to buy more models...

On the subject of bonuses for Conquest, I never received anything in relation to the extra paints, Intercessors & Lieutenant. Still haven't received issues 71-74 though - are they in with that?

According to my tracking spreadsheet, I should have received #67, #68, #69 and #70 today. Postie has come and gone so the warehouse delay means no money for Hachette direct from me this month. I have requested the Silver Templars' Paint Special upgrade which was notified in my last delivery on Christmas Eve. I think the Paint Special should be with #67 - #70. I expect my next Conquest Fix will be Repulsor, sprue 1, next week, courtesy of Forbidden Planet.

On the subject of bonuses for Conquest, I never received anything in relation to the extra paints, Intercessors & Lieutenant. Still haven't received issues 71-74 though - are they in with that?

According to my tracking spreadsheet, I should have received #67, #68, #69 and #70 today. Postie has come and gone so the warehouse delay means no money for Hachette direct from me this month. I have requested the Silver Templars' Paint Special upgrade which was notified in my last delivery on Christmas Eve. I think the Paint Special should be with #67 - #70. I expect my next Conquest Fix will be Repulsor, sprue 1, next week, courtesy of Forbidden Planet.

The customer services email that was sent round said the delays would likely be until the end of February, so I'm not expecting the #67-70 delivery until March at this rate.

Negative. Last delivery was December when the letter came through reference the painting guide etc.

Since then, I haven’t even been billed for January’s delivery. I was expecting the DD to be taken - even with Hachette’s delivery shenanigans, they strike me as the sort of company who are ruthless at taking your money. I’m pleasantly surprised, to be honest

I had an earlier December delivery, which I thought was due to Christmas and I haven't had January pop up yet either. I thnk I am a delivery behind you Sky Potato. I really want someone to get the Repulsor delivery so we can verify what sprue is in which magazine.

Oh hello, I just noticed it displays the contents on the bottom left corner of the Front cover :S

My vision is reduced at the moment can anyone make out what is mentioned after 100mm Base?

efde9785b6f076a91bd112417fa004854964.jpg

1 x 100mm base and ?(I think it says stand).

Edited by Black_Knight

Issue 75 is available tomorrow 5th February!

db61dbe86e197764e90f301cfa6fe862bf28.jpg

Free internet cookies to those who verify which sprue is in which magazine.

Edited by Black_Knight