Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Just received two e-mails from the new service centre, replies to messages I sent 17 days ago! Makes the old Jacklin 72 hrs. turnaround look efficient.

Just before they were replaced it was more like 5+ weeks. It has taken me three weeks to cancel the AOS sub just by phone.

Dam, when we all thought 72 hours was bad, I would adopt a nurgling right now for that turn around.

Ishagu, on 19 Feb 2020 - 5:19 PM, said:

I bought one from e-bay. I need a new Repulsor turret and this is a great way to get one without buying the whole tank again.

I wish there was a way to get the Executioner turret sprue easily.

Edited by Black_Knight

Would you say that the turret sprue could be used for a lot of other things to boot?  I'm tempted getting it just so I could use the missile pods and smaller gattling gun for my ETB Redemptor (for full dakka), but can the rest of it be made use of anywhere else?

Would you say that the turret sprue could be used for a lot of other things to boot?  I'm tempted getting it just so I could use the missile pods and smaller gattling gun for my ETB Redemptor (for full dakka), but can the rest of it be made use of anywhere else?

Hi Infyrana

Being new to WH40K, I have not built one of these before. I should have two eventually. I got a third turret with a view to having three versions of the turret; Crew with Helmet, Crew without Helmet and the third with a closed hatch. I am banking on being able to use the rest of the sprue for bitz, kit bashing and terrain including the sprue frame itself.

Worth a punt I think unless any of our veteran brothers and sisters counsel otherwise?

I am looking forward to developing new skills on the kit bashing front. If it can be glued and painted, I'll use it!

This is definitely the pinnacle of the Conquest series.

I am unsure of the size of the turret's neck that connects to the tank, I still haven't gotten my first one yet but it may fit a Rhino to make it into a Razorback. The bits on the actual turret can fit any other model given a bit of greenstuff work.

Speaking of which just had an email that my issues of #77 have been sent by FP. Now all I need to do is get it all sent over from the UK... Anyone know a good rate on a cargo container?

So, for the Aussies, has anyone seen any deliveries in a while?  Last I got was the batch with the first parts of the Rhino in November and nothing since.  Have had two direct debits come out since then so just checking before I call them... again...

It's funny that we're on different schedules! Until this month I hadn't been charged since November 22 and hadn't received a delivery since November 28, but I got charged on February 21 and received a delivery on February 4.

However, that delivery was for issues 20-23, which is a delivery behind your own schedule. I had a weird issue where they sent me an email confirming a cancellation I hadn't requested, so I had to ring them to sort that out - maybe that's why I'm behind.

Unfortunately that November delivery was also mispacked - instead of Lord Felthius and the Tainted Cohort, I received one copy of the large sprue and a second copy of half of that sprue, which looks like it got snapped in half somewhere and mistaken for the small sprue in packing.

So, for the Aussies, has anyone seen any deliveries in a while? Last I got was the batch with the first parts of the Rhino in November and nothing since. Have had two direct debits come out since then so just checking before I call them... again...

It's funny that we're on different schedules! Until this month I hadn't been charged since November 22 and hadn't received a delivery since November 28, but I got charged on February 21 and received a delivery on February 4.

However, that delivery was for issues 20-23, which is a delivery behind your own schedule. I had a weird issue where they sent me an email confirming a cancellation I hadn't requested, so I had to ring them to sort that out - maybe that's why I'm behind.

Unfortunately that November delivery was also mispacked - instead of Lord Felthius and the Tainted Cohort, I received one copy of the large sprue and a second copy of half of that sprue, which looks like it got snapped in half somewhere and mistaken for the small sprue in packing.

Email them and they'll resend the issue. You just got yourself a full squad of Blightlords my dude.

popped along to FP yesterday on the off chance they had a few of the previous 3 repulsor issues in stock. Last week they had 10's of #75 and #76.

They had 1 copy of #75 left, a few plague champions, one servo haulers and a few paint issues.

will probably pick up a couple of #78 to go with the issues I did get as I like to have the offical stand etc but it is a lot for a 100mm base and a stand.

Guest MistaGav

Has anyone seen the #78 in the wild, is there anything else in it bar the stand and base? Maybe some transfers?

Haven't seen it but a post on a Facebook group confirms it is just the base and stand, nothing else.

Really keen for the next few issues after.

popped along to FP yesterday on the off chance they had a few of the previous 3 repulsor issues in stock. Last week they had 10's of #75 and #76.

They had 1 copy of #75 left, a few plague champions, one servo haulers and a few paint issues.

will probably pick up a couple of #78 to go with the issues I did get as I like to have the offical stand etc but it is a lot for a 100mm base and a stand.

I was at FP today and they had loads of issue 76 but none of the other Repulsor issues. But you could still order the others online. Just a bit annoying that I had to pay £5.50 postage to get the full tank.

I was at FP today and they had loads of issue 76 but none of the other Repulsor issues. But you could still order the others online. Just a bit annoying that I had to pay £5.50 postage to get the full tank.

I just ordered 75,77 and 78 on FP site and actually found 76 on eBay for £7.99. A nice addition to my Deathwatch when I build it up. 

Well, the miracle has finally occured. Hachette have actually managed to deliver Issues 7-10... We're only 11 months late, but it's finally all arrived.

What do I complain about now? :teehee:

Well, the miracle has finally occured. Hachette have actually managed to deliver Issues 7-10... We're only 11 months late, but it's finally all arrived.

What do I complain about now? :teehee:

You are still 4 issues ahead of countries like germany. :D 

Still waiting for my local news agency to get their stock its been nearly a month now and nothing, now that the world is on the brink i don't think my local will ever get its issues, i still need Issues 46,47 and 48.

Still waiting for my local news agency to get their stock its been nearly a month now and nothing, now that the world is on the brink i don't think my local will ever get its issues, i still need Issues 46,47 and 48.

You are pretty much on track for Oz. I have been a subscriber since the day they announced a local release and I'm only up to #43 (with another delivery due next week, which will bring me up to #47). Your newsagent will get you your missing stuff as it is in their best interest to do so - happy customers are returning customers - and the current state of mag sales in the digital age means they are all struggling for steady business.