Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

So I had a delivery over the weekend, I was very happy to receive 3 of my 4 back ordered issues.  Although I was missing one of them (probably a misreading due to the numbers involved), it's been very easy to get in touch and resolve, now just a case of waiting for it to arrive once more.  To be fair, I was not expecting anything for some time given the circumstances, so I'm very pleased that they have been pulling through and fulfilling orders.

Just had the last Premium Box sent over to me and I am also missing the Green Box from it. On another note I am also still receiving replacements of things that were damaged and sent to me months ago, seems they are catching up on the emails but not checking it the email request has already been dealt with.

Hi Guys,

Please pardon me if this question has already been answered, I'm a bit behind going through my collection, just opened issue #61 on the back page of the "Hold Back the Horde" it mentions an extra piece of printed terrain, which is on the inside back cover of "this" magazine............. though in the copy I have and another copy I have seen it's just the (what I term) the standard inside back cover.

Did any body get an magazine with the printed terrain?, if so any chance of a pdf share Please?.

Dave.

Hi Guys,

Please pardon me if this question has already been answered, I'm a bit behind going through my collection, just opened issue #61 on the back page of the "Hold Back the Horde" it mentions an extra piece of printed terrain, which is on the inside back cover of "this" magazine............. though in the copy I have and another copy I have seen it's just the (what I term) the standard inside back cover.

Did any body get an magazine with the printed terrain?, if so any chance of a pdf share Please?.

Dave.

Dave, the mission and terrain image turns up in #63.

See also Big Mek Danskull on YouTube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Birga6Znyo. (from 17.00 mins)

There were several printed inserts in the magazine to be used as additional scenery - more a different map for the map boards than actual scenery though. I think there were 3 of them.

I’ll have a flick through my magazines and see what terrain bits there were. I won’t be able to confirm which issue they came in though. Pretty sure one was a bridge.

Hi Guys,

Dave.

Dave, the mission and terrain image turns up in #63.

See also Big Mek Danskull on YouTube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Birga6Znyo. (from 17.00 mins)

Thanks, I'm still waiting that issue, I'm told it's out of stock will be sent when it's in again.

Cheers.

Dave.

Just got an update about the Premium box. Has anyone else had anything similar?

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that publisher is aware of this issue and is working on resolving this as soon as possible. We have so far not receive any update on this matter therefore it is not possible to organize a replacement order for this item at the moment.

I do apologize about any inconvenience caused.

Once we receive an update from the publisher we will organize this missing item to be sent.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do let us know.

Kind regards

Just got an update about the Premium box. Has anyone else had anything similar?

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that publisher is aware of this issue and is working on resolving this as soon as possible. We have so far not receive any update on this matter therefore it is not possible to organize a replacement order for this item at the moment.

I do apologize about any inconvenience caused.

Once we receive an update from the publisher we will organize this missing item to be sent.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do let us know.

Kind regards

I've had the same issue/problem, When I mentioned it over the 'phone. I was told a replacement would be sent out I've heard nothing else since, and it's over 1 month ago to be honest.

Dave.

Great news there has been an official update!  I see most of the issues left are paint, with the odd model here or there.  I'm still waiting on my final two magazines (one was missed on my previous delivery) but I'm being patient and currently no need to worry.

At last, that is good news BK. 

I am expecting the Silver Templars' Paint goodies in due course. What is the Forum's verdict on the Silver Templars' Source book? I tried finding more info on the ST out in the wild but it seems to be just a Conquest thing. Is the Sourcebook a must-buy?

Hopefully this means they might actually start getting some stuff sent out.

Frustrating that they haven't communicated anything about ongoing deliveries for subscribers. I was due a delivery at the end of March but nothing has shown up in the post or on my account.

To be fair, they’ve been smashed with COVID at precisely the wrong time, when they were moving their entire warehouse facility. Completely caught with their pants down when they probably would have been back to normal without a pandemic.

I mean, I’m looking forwards to the last two issues and I’m annoyed about the missing stuff from my last premium delivery - and I’d be kicking off massively if it weren’t for current circumstances.

But it is what it is. I’m just looking forwards to the last delivery.

And after all that, I’ve just had the last movement on my online account.

Dated 3rd April, for £18.98 so that’s the direct debit for the last 2 issues. I live fairly close to the old factory so my stuff always used to come pretty quickly once the details had been posted online.

Fingers crossed it comes soon and includes the missing bits from the last premium box.

And after all that, I’ve just had the last movement on my online account.

On your cue, I have just checked my Hachette account which is showing the notice of £31.96 same date. Thanks for the intel SP.

This will be the last 4 issue dispatch, the 'missing' #71, #72, #73 and #74.

Postie will probably drop mine on the 13th or there about.

No indication yet regarding the ST Painting special but the on-line account tends to get populated and updated over several days.

Nearly there...
Edited by TheDobber

Hi Guys,

Dave.

Sorry, I forgot to go and check my collection.

Extra terrain prints turns up in issues 38, 48, 63 and 64. They are literally just a print on the last page of the magazine.

Still waiting for my local news agency to get their stock its been nearly a month now and nothing, now that the world is on the brink i don't think my local will ever get its issues, i still need Issues 46,47 and 48.

You are pretty much on track for Oz. I have been a subscriber since the day they announced a local release and I'm only up to #43 (with another delivery due next week, which will bring me up to #47). Your newsagent will get you your missing stuff as it is in their best interest to do so - happy customers are returning customers - and the current state of mag sales in the digital age means they are all struggling for steady business.

On track unless you are in my situation where they "tried to take payments but couldn't".  Despite the fact the money was there.  I got a delivery in November then nothing till February when I called them and they said that was the case.  They took a payment just after and I received a delivery of... one of the four of the next magazines.  The others were on back order.  So I still can't complete the damned Chaos Rhino.  And now, six to seven weeks later they still haven't attempted to take another payment or, if they have, they "cant" again.  Oh, and I got the binder I had to pay for, and got charged, but still not the bloody one I was supposed to get for free.  As someone who used to work in customer service if I had managed my bottleshop like this I would have gone out of business in weeks...

Had my latest delivery today, missing issue 77, 78 but had two copies of 76. No idea how they managed that. I did get the novella in this one though and my Green box for Premium. Only got the pics below as its still in the UK with my brother.

lWyTjoll.jpg

xMEm32El.jpg

VvnLvLel.jpg

Edited by Black_Knight