Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Final delivery just arrived. It included the delayed Premium storage box which was originally due just before Christmas.

Only issue I’ve had with Hachette has been that box as part of the Premium stuff, and by the sounds of it, that affected all Premium subscribers. It did take longer to rectify than it probably should have though.

Overall, I’d do the whole subscription over again. I wouldn’t go for the Premium Subscription without knowing exactly what was it in though, as I feel a little let down by that. The Mortal Realms premium, with the contents advertised up front, looks a lot better than what Conquest got.

Edit - weird double post

Edited by Sky Potato

So, for the Aussies, has anyone seen any deliveries in a while? Last I got was the batch with the first parts of the Rhino in November and nothing since. Have had two direct debits come out since then so just checking before I call them... again...

It's funny that we're on different schedules! Until this month I hadn't been charged since November 22 and hadn't received a delivery since November 28, but I got charged on February 21 and received a delivery on February 4.

However, that delivery was for issues 20-23, which is a delivery behind your own schedule. I had a weird issue where they sent me an email confirming a cancellation I hadn't requested, so I had to ring them to sort that out - maybe that's why I'm behind.

Unfortunately that November delivery was also mispacked - instead of Lord Felthius and the Tainted Cohort, I received one copy of the large sprue and a second copy of half of that sprue, which looks like it got snapped in half somewhere and mistaken for the small sprue in packing.

Email them and they'll resend the issue. You just got yourself a full squad of Blightlords my dude.

Yeah, it's all good, I'm actually painting them today! There sure are a lot of maggots on Felthius's cloak . . .

Fourth Premium Drop

Box

ESY913mm.jpg?1

The flat pack box when it is made

<Awaiting Delivery>

Dice

This time in a Watermelon Green.

3xNGwlfm.jpg?1

Tokens

Aimed towards unit status this time.

1NRXP0dm.jpg?1 I27i324m.jpg?1

Datasheets

The sleeve shows some various roles this time. Inside are Datasheet entries, Stratagems and Relics.

IxCP56Hm.jpg?1 23JsvcWm.jpg n8yEGvom.jpg?1 d2KrxJlm.jpg?1 I82jtYcm.jpg?1

Gaming Board

Same size board as the last drop at 88 x 57 cm. This time it is the same Imperial storage area on both sides but one side has the scatter terrain added.

aofCAGwm.jpg 23e8UKLm.jpg

Conclusion

The green cardboard box was not inside the box, seems they couldn't get it ready in time. I have received it this month so if you don't have it and it wasn't in your latest delivery it may be time to contact them. In all honestly the Premium has been a big disappointment really, I have enjoyed the different mats but this last one is the same picture just with added crates and barrels. It really does feel like a low effort finish to something that was poorly thought out. The person who decided what to put in these boxes really didn't know the hobby that well but comparing them to the new Age of Sigmar ones, which look really good, they seem to have gotten the idea. I would have preferred the painting box to finish this off and if we had gotten that instead of this I would of been satisfied with the Premium, barely.

Edited by Black_Knight

79 and 80 arrived today. 

I wont be bothering with the Silver Templars' Paint Special. Hachette confirmed my opt-in, but they now they cant be arsed with sending it to me without me buying it over the phone, so I cant be arsed re-confirming. Looks like my budget for that item will go to either Element or Goblin Games.

So painting sessions will be interspersed by web browsing while the terrain and miniatures dry between coats...

I also got my 78 and 80 today, thankfully alongside the missing issues from last month too.

The paint guide seems dedicated to painting your army silver, it is a good deal with everything inside but if you don't need the paints or aren't fussed with the models you can probably get the one thing inside you wanted cheaper elsewhere.

It will be nice to have the subscription money back in my pocket for the hobby going forward, the wife needs some models after I got a few repulsors.

Edited by Black_Knight

I have to say that my experience has been extremely positive. I subscribed at the very beginning, I've had every batch turn up as expected, the only time I've needed to contact Hachette was to request they change addresses after lockdown began and that went perfectly smoothly (via their Facebook page), I got sufficient notice to cancel the additional items I didn't want and I felt that overall, the value was excellent (although I did opt for the standard subscription, not the Premium)

I would very happily subscribe to another 40k partwork by Hachette and indeed I did subscribe to Mortal Realms on the basis of how smoothly Conquest went for me.

My copies of 67-70 arrived today... Only 55-58 and 71-80 to go now which if I'm not mistaken means 4 total deliveries left. Doesn't feel that long ago that I signed up!

My only concern is how long it will take Hachette to get copies of 55-58 back in stock, especially with the coronavirus situation. I don't like the idea of them reaching issue 80 and my subscription "ending" before they've delivered them... (I definitely don't want another 11 month wait like I had for Issues 7-10)

Sorry for the double post. Can anyone confirm what delivery the letter for the Silver Templar Paint set came with? 

I opted out of all specials very early on so I don't get any letters, but wouldn't mind picking up the paint set. Unfortunately I think I might be too late.

I got mine with 71, 72, 73, 74. The one before the Novella.

Thanks,

I've just received 67-70 so I've popped an email over to see if they can still opt me in.

I got mine with 71, 72, 73, 74. The one before the Novella.

Thanks,

I've just received 67-70 so I've popped an email over to see if they can still opt me in.

E-mail did not work for me, despite receiving an acknowledgement from them that they had opted me into the Paint Special.

When I chased them for it, they then said I have to order it using a technology invented in the 19th century. Hachette seem to be struggling to move into the the 20th. C!

They back-tracked on the basis that my payment details were encrypted so would I please phone the helpline to buy it. Something in their half arsed subscription service software does not seem to accommodate opting back in. 

I suspect there will be others with a different experience of opting back in?

Do let us know how you get on RWJP. 

Any chnace any one knows how to get the Silver Templar's Sourcebook and Paintguide? I'm guessing at this points its likely an eBay job :ermm:

Either that or 40k Facebook buy and sell groups mate.

Saw a post on Facebook that says hachette have more copies of back issues in stock for UK. But the website has crashed as of 8pm and still down now nearly 2hrs later. 

The website is sort of working now (albeit rather intermittently)... And they do appear to have back issues of almost the entire run available.

I bet they will do the same thing they did last time and sell off all the issues my subscription is missing before they assign them to my next delivery...

Edited by RWJP

I’ve managed to put the Primaris apocathery in my basket and that’s it so far 

Edit: Managed to buy issues 5, 32, 34 and 46 

Edited by Axineton

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I managed to grab another 3 Aggressors, another Dreadnought, and 2 Rhinos. I would have quite happily pillaged all their rhinos but you can only add two of each issue to the cart (fair)

Shame a few of the really good issues aren’t available but first come first served I guess.

Can't figure out why Issue 75 with Part one of the Repulsor has sold out, but none of the others have...

Picked myself up three more Aggressors, another Redemptor, and between Hachette and Forbidden Planet I was able to get a full set of the Repulsor issues.

Can't figure out why Issue 75 with Part one of the Repulsor has sold out, but none of the others have...

Picked myself up three more Aggressors, another Redemptor, and between Hachette and Forbidden Planet I was able to get a full set of the Repulsor issues.

Same here...maybe as its the main/outer frame people are hoping to use spare parts to make the rest of one but youd be missing quite a bit

All the issues with full multipart plastic kits eg scouts dont seem to have gone on sale at all. Primaris Chaplain too didnt go on sale I think

I managed to add the apothecary, 2 land speeder and 2 sets of aggressors to my cart yesterday evening. Checkout wasn’t working so I gave up, luckily they were still in my cart this morning and it let me check out even though they were OOS. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed. 

I believe the captain and the chaplain were available for a time but I couldn’t get them in my cart. They just disappeared from the site after a while though.