Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Ah, I don't have a FP, I have a Forbidden Planet International, which is a different company altogether and seems to just sell junk. They have plenty of LotR mini mags for example... Without the figures!

I've been into my local FP several times and never seen anything GW related. 

My friendly local Macolls also failed to get hold of this weeks. I may check WH Smiths as the nearest one to me is pretty big.

I've been into my local FP several times and never seen anything GW related. 

My friendly local Macolls also failed to get hold of this weeks. I may check WH Smiths as the nearest one to me is pretty big.

I couldn't find it in my local FP either. My guess is it's mainly online only for them. Anyone else finding that FP's own in-site search can't find anything do with Conquest, but googling it finds the page?

I bought issues 3, 8 and 16 from Forbidden Planet online (they let you preorder but don't show pics). Obviously I'm gonna have to convert the librarian as BT don't use them, but it just seemed to good a saving to miss... Yes I'm an idiot.

Wondering if he could become a chaplain, using a head from one of the reivers.

Edited by DBadger

I bought issues 3, 8 and 16 from Forbidden Planet online (they let you preorder but don't show pics). Obviously I'm gonna have to convert the librarian as BT don't use them, but it just seemed to good a saving to miss... Yes I'm an idiot.

Make sure to get rid of the hood then too.

That issue with containers is quite a steal. Too bad they don´t have conquest here and i ain´t planning on online ordering. yet...

That issue with containers is quite a steal. Too bad they don´t have conquest here and i ain´t planning on online ordering. yet...

It's only one container frame (the full kit comes with three), so it's not that much of a bargain really.

What’s their delivery like mate? Only ask cos hatchettes is all over the place for me.

So I just built the easy Aggressors. Possibly the toughest Primaris kit to fit together I've built so far lol

Only problems they gave me were ones I made myself, having to remove the pegs for the heads to fit Tartaros helmets in and adapting the fittings a little to swap some arms onto different bodies and not have tree sets of twins across a full 6 man squad. Otherwise a really easy kit to work with, just a shame it's the less optimal load out so no idea how often I'm likely to actually use them.

à la carte menu.

You don't like a main course of Mechanicus Grey drizzled over a Dry Brush Croquette?

I'm actually tempted by that, it's more the DG starters and Primaris palate cleansers that don't mesh with my diet.

In case anyone isn't aware, ALL of the issues are currently back in stock on the Hatchette partworks website and available to order all at £7.99 (even the first issue). Worth looking at if you want the lieutenant or anything else.

You, sir, are a star. Now have that Lt that I was after. Yay!

News just in:

Spanish Conquest website has some new information on the premium box.

"The first box includes tokens, dice, a high quality game mat and Datacards for the miniatures that it has received in the first 20 editions, exclusive for premium subscribers."

The remaining boxes will be just as amazing! Each of the 4 kits will be different: Warhammer 40,000: Conquest will be divided into four different Warzones and each Warzone will have its own set: Premium Wargear with a color code box.

It also has a new picture at a different angle of the first box

juego-mesa-u4709.png?crc=3946508465

The size of that mat doesn't look very big anyone that can figure out what the size is compared to kill team? I am starting to get cold feet about the premium tbh.

Edited by Black_Knight

Doing the most cringeworthy math ever the mat on my screen has a length of 37cm and a dice is 1cm. So if we take the dice as a normal 1.6cm, then I am guessing the mat is 1.6 x 37 = 59.2cm so approx 60cm. Height wise the mat is 16.4cm and the dice is 0.6cm. 16.4 / 0.6 = 27.333. 27.333 x 1.6 = 43.7cm so 44cm

60 x 44cm. That doesn't sound right.

The kill team mats are 22 x 30inches so 50.8cm x 76.2cm?

Edited by Black_Knight

Assuming the sheets of paper are A4, it seems like it easily be A2 sized (42 x 54.9 cm) from the proportions.

When do U.K. subscribers get the first premium box? The next delivery (delivery 5)?

Edit - baguette fingers

Edited by Sky Potato