Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

So, my back issue order from 08/05/2020 finally arrived on 03/06/2020...

My Painting Guide order from 12/05/2020 still hasn't shown up, so that has been chased and they have apparently ordered me another one. Hopefully both show up which would be a nice bonus, but knowing my luck with Hachette, the first one has vanished into the warp, and the second one will also take a month to arrive.

The only positive is they actually managed to reply to my Facebook message within 10 minutes, which is a miracle in it's own right.

It does seem that Facebook is the better contact method. I had the same problem with my paint issue and it did turn up. The only thing now is that the Green box turned up slightly damaged and I am not sure if I can be bothered to ask for a new one -.-

My order just arrived - 2x aggressors issue, 2x haemtrope reactor issue, 2x 2xhellblasters/2xIntercessrs/inceptor issue

Not the greatest packaging but all seemed to be there. There is a broken bit of sprue floating around in one of the haemtrope reactor packs and the platic packing of that magazine doesn't seem normal. At a quick glance it looks like it is only this that has broken though the model parts themselves seem to have come away from the sprue elsewhere too but haven't ripped chunks out of the models themselves. I'll take a proper look in a few days - everything that can sits in the garage for a few days after delivery to let anything nasty die off. 

Well, as seems to be the way with these things, my first order of the Painting Guide arrived two days after I chased Hachette and they sent a second one out!

Looks like I'm finally set to benefit from Hachette being a bit crap!

Apologies for the doublepost.

A user on Reddit has posted a picture of a Conquest magazine they found in the US: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/h7745z/warhammer_40k_conquest_in_the_us/

Looks like they may be doing one of their trial runs before a full release?

From the post:

I knew of Conquest's existence overseas and have been waiting and watching for any news of it coming to the USA. Only to be caught off guard the other day finding a bunch of them at a local comic shop. They aren't imports as the pricing is in $ and the inside mentioned US distribution. The question I have is were these supposed to come out yet? The reason I ask is 1. I've not seen any announcement from GW or Hachette of a US release and 2. the Hachette website does not have US subscriptions available.

• 1 month later...

In Portugal (and possibly in Spain), Salvat delivered the issues up to 12th to 15th last month. My family is currently waiting on 16th to 19th, which supposedly shipped last week according to Salvat's calendar. Mail in Portugal is still facing delays internally and it is not all due to covid (strikes and such).

Supposedly in the US it is already circulating but even closer to the initial issues.

Thanks for the heads up, I managed to grab issue 56 which I had my eye on for a while as its a damn good deal for less than a tenner with P&P.

no worries - I nearly picked it up (again) myself but held off as the previous one and my Dark Imperium versions are still on the sprues. Was really tempted to get several of this issue to fill out a company of Primaris marines for cheap. Settled for the stuff I missed and/or my son might want that he doesnt have (yet)

@black_Knight - definitely. Cant pass up a good deal on stuff though

just randomly went on the hachette site and they seem to have more stock.

was able to order:

#5 - lieutentant

#24 / #25 Redemptor dread

#29 Captain etc

#32 Apothecary

#43 Plasma regulators

there are some things still out of stock (chaplain and others)

Just snagged the Apothecary, ETB Aggressors, one with the Gravis Captain and one with the Ancient and ETB Intercessors.

Gonna bash the Ancient's banner with the Bladeguard Ancient's one :biggrin.:

Edited by Knightsword

I missed out on the Captain and Aggressors but managed to grab two of the Repulsor sprues and two of the third one elsewhere meaning I'm getting two Repulsors for the cost of one which I was about to buy anyway.

Thanks for the heads up. :tu:

I tried to look now as I am after an issue 77, what have they done to the website? Its all new but none of it works. I have data from different subscriptions populating each other and multiple lines for a single delivery. Its a right mess.

I had issues with the site too - I found the best way was to view all and sort oldest to newest. Seemed to clear it up. It through a hissy fit when I tried to remove stuff from the basket at one point too but the second run through worked fine.

For those that care and havent looked back to page one where Black_knight has expertly given a full breakdown of all the issues: 

Combining #16, #29 and #59 will net you the captain plus 1x 5 man intercessor squad, 1x 5 man hellblaster squad and 1x 3 man incepter squad for £24 plus p&p 

add #56 and you have the full space marine force from Dark imperium. 

I've just used this to top up my scenery, Ryza Ruins or Pipes at £8 and the big platform for £16 are good value.

Also, Typhus for £8 has gotta be a win as a future painting project.

Rik

I've just ordered a Repulsor minus issue 75 which is part one. Is there a way to keep an eye for stock of a particular issue?

Edit: looks like I’ve bagged one at Forbidden Planet. Hopefully it all arrives. Yay cheap Repulsor!

Edited by Burni