Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Just grabbed issue 77 - would be nice to have more weapon options for my two Repulsors as I can't run them with all Storm Bolters right now, and my turrets are both set up as Lastalons. Edited by SufficientAnonymity

I gave into temptation and ordered Issues 11, 16, 29, 30, 33, 37, 43 and 59. That will pretty much fill the primaris part of one of my Void Angel companies.

Also it looks like they have gotten more stock as a few are now able to order again, the apothecary being one that I noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I've waited too long to grab some Conquest issues: the UK site has them all as out of stock. Damn. :sad.:

I don't know if their site was having a glitch, but everything went out of stock for a day recently, then was shown as being back in stock.  Somewhat glad I managed to bag some of the terrain, although their system is a bit awful (order didn't show up in my account, no dispatch e-mail...)

Stop. Don't give me hope that I might still be able to grab a few cheap Attack Bikes, Land Speeders, and Rhinos. :P

More seriously, I'll keep on checking the site. Hopefully it's a similar situation as the one you're describing and stock will be back to "normal" shortly. :)

There system is completely broken right now they are in the middle of a website migration and none of it works. I had an order that never showed on the site, I contacted customer services and even they couldn't find it as it was on another system.

It turned up two days later.

There system is completely broken right now they are in the middle of a website migration and none of it works. I had an order that never showed on the site, I contacted customer services and even they couldn't find it as it was on another system.  It turned up two days later.

Sounds similar to my experience - I was logged out immediately on completion of order/payment :facepalm:  Nothing ever showed up in my account, but it arrived earlier in the week.:huh.:

Even stuff that I see on my account comes with duplicate entries, so I have four of everything on my lists. I am not sure who programmed these new pages but I know why everything is duplicated and its something you come across when you start to program sql and unions, which you learn to fix pretty quickly.

I don't want to backseat programme but this and the recent problems with the GW App make me swear that the programmers didn't spend four years learning the basics at uni.  Finally don't make your program live when its not finished!

I was able to get my brother his Birthday Repulsor though, when he thinks I couldn't get it so I am happy.

Edited by Black_Knight

Even stuff that I see on my account comes with duplicate entries, so I have four of everything on my lists. I am not sure who programmed these new pages but I know why everything is duplicated and its something you come across when you start to program sql and unions, which you learn to fix pretty quickly.

Oh wow, that's a bit of a :facepalm:  (>15 years of being a DBA/senior software engineer... :blush:)

Finally don't make your program live when its not finished!

Quoted for truth. :)

I was able to get my brother his Birthday Repulsor though, when he thinks I couldn't get it so I am happy.

At least it ended well! :D

To add to the Hachette Partworks site migration woes, I've just recieved the following in reponse to a query about my order (which has so far failed to turn up).

Thank you for your email.

Apologies for the delay with your order. Unfortunately there were a few processing errors with orders placed during the web page upgrade therefore could I ask you to send in a screen shot of the order confirmation so I can reorder these for you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

I would suggest anyone who has ordered recently but not recieved anything in the expected delivery window to get in touch, as it seems orders are getting dropped off the system, and need reordering to fix (awkward if the item has since gone out of stock).

Apologies for the delay with your order. Unfortunately issues 11/32 and 56 are currently unavailable therefore could I ask if there is any other issues you would like instead. Please let me know so I can order these for you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

To say I'm annoyed right now is an understatement. 3/4 of my order that was placed almost 2 weeks before their issues began can't be fulfilled :down:

Hopefully my final delivery should be arriving soon and then I will finally be free of Hachette... Shame I can't see if anything is happening as the website hasn't shown any updates to my subscription.

I'm really not impressed with Hachette Partworks. 

I ordered four back issues, which were all clearly marked as in stock at the end of July. Waiting the alotted 7 working days for delivery, no sign of anything. 

Phoned them up and was told that the issues I ordered were not in stock, even though they were marked as in stock at the time of ordering. I was told that the order was processed FOUR days after I submitted it, but which time they had all sold out. 

On top of this, they weren't going to let me know about this, just try and fulfull the order once the issues had come back in stock, even though they had no way of knowing when this would be. 

Then, when I asked for a refund, I was met with total surprise, advising me that it would need to be cleared by a supervisor, and they would send a cheque. A CHEQUE?! They had no problems taking my payment via debit card...

Still no sign of my refund. 

Absolute appalling customer service. You have been warned!

A cheque? Dam, every time I think I have an idea of how messed up their internal systems are, I hear words that should of been deleted from the English language over 15 years ago.

All I can suggest is try emailing if you rang on the phone or phoning up if this was by email. A different agent usually solves my problems with online retailers.

On another note I had the last missing book of my Legends collection delivered to me, exactly two days later than when I rang up to ask where it was(Been waiting over 20 days). Who wants to bet I will be seeing a second copy in two weeks

Edited by Black_Knight

I'm really not impressed with Hachette Partworks. 

I ordered four back issues, which were all clearly marked as in stock at the end of July. Waiting the alotted 7 working days for delivery, no sign of anything. 

Phoned them up and was told that the issues I ordered were not in stock, even though they were marked as in stock at the time of ordering. I was told that the order was processed FOUR days after I submitted it, but which time they had all sold out. 

On top of this, they weren't going to let me know about this, just try and fulfull the order once the issues had come back in stock, even though they had no way of knowing when this would be. 

Then, when I asked for a refund, I was met with total surprise, advising me that it would need to be cleared by a supervisor, and they would send a cheque. A CHEQUE?! They had no problems taking my payment via debit card...

Still no sign of my refund. 

Absolute appalling customer service. You have been warned!

Exactly what happened with me. They explained to me that the issues were actually out of stock at the time of ordering on the 31st and the website was incorrectly displaying they had stock. I didn't get the supervisor needing to authorise the refund bit, but I'm waiting for a cheque too, which I'm expecting to arrive via carrier pigeon.