Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warhammer Conquest Issue List

• Please log in to reply
1285 replies to this topic

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 558 posts
  • Faction: Templars, SoBs, Custodes
Just grabbed issue 77 - would be nice to have more weapon options for my two Repulsors as I can't run them with all Storm Bolters right now, and my turrets are both set up as Lastalons.

Edited by SufficientAnonymity, 02 August 2020 - 03:04 PM.

• Doghouse likes this

No Foes Remain

No Foes Remain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,182 posts
  • Faction: See signature plan

I gave into temptation and ordered Issues 11, 16, 29, 30, 33, 37, 43 and 59. That will pretty much fill the primaris part of one of my Void Angel companies.

Also it looks like they have gotten more stock as a few are now able to order again, the apothecary being one that I noticed.

• Doghouse likes this

10th Expeditionary Fleet 'Legion of Terra'    18 Legiones Astartes detachments from all active Legions; Geno One-Four-One Akkad; 13th Solar Auxiliary Cohort 'Black Scorpions'

sml_gallery_48988_16053_16940.png  sml_gallery_48988_16053_4278.png  sml_gallery_48988_16053_22349.png

194th Company, 19th Chapter, Ultramarines Legion - 'Ultimas of War'; Halcyon Dominion's 3rd Spartii Imperialis Auxilia Regiment; Knight House Cousland

Sons of Horus 38th Company

-----

Astral Claws 5th Company; XII Tyrant's Legion

Adeptus Praetorii: Void Angels, Ultima Wardens, Crimson Saints  Adeptus Astartes Chapters

Order of the Amethyst Tower; Halcyon Dominion Militarum Forces; Knight House Cousland; Forge Fiefdom Orzarm

Void Knights Chaos Chapter

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,137 posts

Looks like I've waited too long to grab some Conquest issues: the UK site has them all as out of stock. Damn. :(

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Firedrake Cordova

Firedrake Cordova

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,178 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders

Looks like I've waited too long to grab some Conquest issues: the UK site has them all as out of stock. Damn. sad.png

I don't know if their site was having a glitch, but everything went out of stock for a day recently, then was shown as being back in stock.  Somewhat glad I managed to bag some of the terrain, although their system is a bit awful (order didn't show up in my account, no dispatch e-mail...)

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,137 posts

Stop. Don't give me hope that I might still be able to grab a few cheap Attack Bikes, Land Speeders, and Rhinos. :P

More seriously, I'll keep on checking the site. Hopefully it's a similar situation as the one you're describing and stock will be back to "normal" shortly. :)

• Firedrake Cordova likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,551 posts
  • Faction: AdMech, DW, IK, Blood Ravens

There system is completely broken right now they are in the middle of a website migration and none of it works. I had an order that never showed on the site, I contacted customer services and even they couldn't find it as it was on another system.

It turned up two days later.

gallery_48988_15465_45080.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,137 posts

Good to know. Cheers, FC and BK. :tu:

Firedrake Cordova

Firedrake Cordova

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,178 posts

There system is completely broken right now they are in the middle of a website migration and none of it works. I had an order that never showed on the site, I contacted customer services and even they couldn't find it as it was on another system.  It turned up two days later.

Sounds similar to my experience - I was logged out immediately on completion of order/payment :facepalm:  Nothing ever showed up in my account, but it arrived earlier in the week.huh.png

• Black_Knight likes this

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,551 posts
  • Faction: AdMech, DW, IK, Blood Ravens

Even stuff that I see on my account comes with duplicate entries, so I have four of everything on my lists. I am not sure who programmed these new pages but I know why everything is duplicated and its something you come across when you start to program sql and unions, which you learn to fix pretty quickly.

I don't want to backseat programme but this and the recent problems with the GW App make me swear that the programmers didn't spend four years learning the basics at uni.  Finally don't make your program live when its not finished!

I was able to get my brother his Birthday Repulsor though, when he thinks I couldn't get it so I am happy.

Edited by Black_Knight, Today, 11:34 AM.

gallery_48988_15465_45080.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Firedrake Cordova

Firedrake Cordova

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,178 posts

Even stuff that I see on my account comes with duplicate entries, so I have four of everything on my lists. I am not sure who programmed these new pages but I know why everything is duplicated and its something you come across when you start to program sql and unions, which you learn to fix pretty quickly.

Oh wow, that's a bit of a :facepalm:  (>15 years of being a DBA/senior software engineer... :blush:)

Finally don't make your program live when its not finished!

Quoted for truth. :)

I was able to get my brother his Birthday Repulsor though, when he thinks I couldn't get it so I am happy.

At least it ended well! :D

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 558 posts
  • Faction: Templars, SoBs, Custodes

To add to the Hachette Partworks site migration woes, I've just recieved the following in reponse to a query about my order (which has so far failed to turn up).

Thank you for your email.

Apologies for the delay with your order. Unfortunately there were a few processing errors with orders placed during the web page upgrade therefore could I ask you to send in a screen shot of the order confirmation so I can reorder these for you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

I would suggest anyone who has ordered recently but not recieved anything in the expected delivery window to get in touch, as it seems orders are getting dropped off the system, and need reordering to fix (awkward if the item has since gone out of stock).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users