Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

I made an order for some back issues at the beginning of August (it said they were in stock). I've got my confirmation email, so the order was received. I still haven't received anything in the post though - is that the normal level of customer service from Hachette? I've been trying the website this morning but it times-out constantly.

I understand Covid is making this kind of service slow at the moment but it's been 2 months now... Is their phone support worth bothering with?

I always have great success getting in touch with them via the message option on their Facebook page.

Emailing them had become quite reasonable at twoish days for a response(Compared to the 3 months it was a year ago :D). I would definetly get in contact with them, I bet you'll find they are out of stock :( and forgot to tell you...

Emailing them had become quite reasonable at twoish days for a response(Compared to the 3 months it was a year ago :D). I would definetly get in contact with them, I bet you'll find they are out of stock :( and forgot to tell you...

Yeah, eventually I found the email address. See what they say but I’m expecting a ‘sorry all gone now’ response. Do they normally just cancel it automatically at that point?

I've had back issues ordered since start of Aug also, and messaged them using their system pretty much every week - at this point I've given up, where the sole customer service person they have has told me that the back issues are out of stock, and they have no idea when or if they will ever be restocked.

I've had back issues ordered since start of Aug also, and messaged them using their system pretty much every week - at this point I've given up, where the sole customer service person they have has told me that the back issues are out of stock, and they have no idea when or if they will ever be restocked.

So they accept a load of orders on products that are in stock and but idon'thave enough stock to cover them? What a way to run a business. I'll need to go a check if I've already been charged, if not I'd rather just walk away at this point.

That's pretty much it. It says In Stock, yet they don't have enough stock to cover. Currently it says pretty much everything is out of stock, but they have a bunch of issues in-stock to offer as replacements - but mostly only paints and stuff. 

Edited by Xenith

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for my refund (9 weeks and counting now) for when I fell afoul of their shenanigans with non-existent stock. A cheque is supposedly in the post but we'll see.

Edited by Knightsword

I'm still waiting for my refund (9 weeks and counting now) for when I fell afoul of their shenanigans with non-existent stock. A cheque is supposedly in the post but we'll see.

:( If it's been more than a week or so since they said it's been sent, I'd chase it up.  For the first time in about 10 years, I've had a few things go missing in the post since March, including some tracked items. :(

:sad.: If it's been more than a week or so since they said it's been sent, I'd chase it up.  For the first time in about 10 years, I've had a few things go missing in the post since March, including some tracked items. :sad.:

Yeah when I eventually had enough with them taking weeks to reply to emails I phoned them and had someone explain that they were behind in processing a large batch of refund requests and that they were being posted that week, and that mine was among them. Their postage is notoriously slow so I'm giving it till the end of this week.

So they accept a load of orders on products that are in stock and but idon'thave enough stock to cover them? What a way to run a business. I'll need to go a check if I've already been charged, if not I'd rather just walk away at this point.

I did the same in August. I eventually got told that the issues were never in stock in the first place at the time I ordered and they couldn't understand why the site was listing them as in stock, so blamed it on a technical glitch :down:

Edited by Knightsword

• 2 weeks later...

I've laid my ordeal to rest. I jumped on all the repulsor issues, land speeder issue x2 and the DI characters issue when they first went live in May was it? Anyway similar situation, it took about a month and I received the first repulsor part only. Followed up to find everything else was out of stock even though it was listed. They said I'd need to wait for the additional repulsor issues but that everything else was gone for good and I could either get a refund or swap for other issues.

Decided to swap for other issues with paints that I needed and wait for the repulsor issues. Fast forward into July and there's no sign of the repulsor issues and my emails are going unheeded - the issues that I swapped for all arrived but were all incorrect! 

I've chalked it up as a complete write off and I'm not even going through the struggle of getting a refund. Managed to find issue 78 (repulsor base) very cheap on ebay. Just 76/77 needed now but the prices that the few that appear online occasionally are close to buying the actual kit itself. Live and learn I suppose.

I'm still waiting for my refund :wallbash: now 11 weeks down the line. Decided to chase it up again after being told over email it was being processed 3 weeks ago, and then over the phone that it had been posted 2 weeks ago. A new email came through (only after I threatened to go to the small claims court) apologising and saying they don't have any record of a refund request on their system for me at all.... :censored:  needless to say this has gone beyond a joke. Going to get any future Conquest issues through Forbidden Planet if they run a second series. 

If you're having issues getting a refund for non-supplied issues, the other option is a chargeback request with your card provider (via the VISA/Mastercard scheme).

I can second Forbidden Planet to be good (they also packaged them better than Hachette - box instead of bag ...).

• 1 month later...

That sprue has the same shape as my enthusiasm for there maybe being a season two coming and all of the excitement/hassle that will bring... That curve though, that has to be due to being in a hot warehouse or something?

I just ordered an attack bike and another scenery piece, see how long it takes to arrive.

That sprue has the same shape as my enthusiasm for there maybe being a season two coming and all of the excitement/hassle that will bring... That curve though, that has to be due to being in a hot warehouse or something?

I just ordered an attack bike and another scenery piece, see how long it takes to arrive.

Guessing it's a combination of hot warehouse and being packed too tightly with three other sprues into a bag that really isn't big enough for 4 magazines and sprues of parts!

The other sprues were slightly warped, but not that bad... Putting together the hull of this Repulsor was not much fun.