Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

tempted to pick this up depending on the paints it includes. I need that Lieutenant to complete the set... :S

Can anyone confirm which they are (googling around shows box opening vids but they seem to be silent and again I cant make out the colours, also, there seem to be more than in the pic on the hachette site)

Here you go. I got this picture from eBay:

GLUfwqeh.jpg

mf6f14Hh.jpg

Looks like top left: Stirland mud technical paint, Caliban green, moot green

middle row: stormshield technical paint, adminstratum grey, screamer pink, baltashar gold,fire dragon bright

bottom row: averland sunset, balor brown??, pink horror, doombull brown? And screaming skull. 

I could be wrong with these though 

Edited by Axineton

I got my refund cheque today after waiting from August for a few issues I ordered that where marked in stock at the time. I requested the refund in the first few days of Jan by email. To be fair Hachette CS was pretty efficient in this case. (And god bless the post office for getting it through to me. My postie said that due to COVID, they where down to 13 staff last week from the 70+ that should have been.) Edited by Burni

Would have been nice had they actually supplied the Silver Templar paint guide etc to Australian Customers with the magazine.  Suppose I might try to but it direct but not sure they will ship it this way.  As it stands I need to follow up on what is going on as I never received the  magazines they have tried to bill me for...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this email for the order I put in some weeks ago.

Unfortunately due to an error on the website, the stock levels were not being updated with the warehouse correctly, leading to you being able to order online, items that were out of stock. As a result, we have had to cancel your order.

You are welcome to check online for updated stock levels and to order any issues that we currently have available.

We will only be able to issue a refund in the form of a cheque. This should be sent in the post within the next 7-10 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to ask.

Rather disappointing. :sad.:

It’s true, they’ve been doing cheque refunds.

I got in touch with them as I’d ordered two issues, which hadn’t been shipped in 3 weeks. They replied to my email saying one was in stock and the other issue was out of stock, would I like to cancel the whole order or just get what was in stock and get a refund on the other.

I had the cheque, paid it into the bank and it had cleared before the in stock issue arrived, so Hachette haven’t got much better with their CS recently.

On another note, it appeared they’ve moved their warehouse since Conquest finished. It used to be Newcastle way, my most recent delivery had a Rugby return address. Might be relevant for the upcoming Imperium series, because the trial run area for both Conquest and Mortal Realms were up North, near the warehouse. Imperium trial run could well be Midlands if they have moved warehouses.

Issue refunds in the form of a cheque?? This isn’t 1988 hachette. Terrible stuff! 

I think (in England) refunds are to be made to the original payment method, unless the customer explicitly agrees otherwise (Consumer Rights Act 2015).

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

They definitely should be refunding by the original payment method, if only to protect against money laundering.

I can't understand the benefit to them, to be honest. It's not like days of yore when bank accounts accrued worthwhile interest and keeping your money a few extra days was actually worth it.

(In England) I had an issue a while back and they wanted to issue a cheque refund. This was during the height of a lockdown and I wouldnt have a chance to get to a bank due to a high risk family member.

They were more than happy to change the issues for other products, even other lines (I went moral realms for a load of the terrain stuff plus some random interesting things for project bits). If they would have persisted in push for a refund this way then I would have called the credit card company.

I'm still waiting on an order placed valentines day. One item is now showing out of stock but they have been available for a while so hoping it is all good. should come any day if there are no issues as it's typically 2 weeks

(In England) I had an issue a while back and they wanted to issue a cheque refund. This was during the height of a lockdown and I wouldnt have a chance to get to a bank due to a high risk family member.

They were more than happy to change the issues for other products, even other lines (I went moral realms for a load of the terrain stuff plus some random interesting things for project bits). If they would have persisted in push for a refund this way then I would have called the credit card company.

I'm still waiting on an order placed valentines day. One item is now showing out of stock but they have been available for a while so hoping it is all good. should come any day if there are no issues as it's typically 2 weeks

Don't take the stock numbers on the site as correct. I had an email back from them saying that the Attackbike issue was out of stock even when I was looking at the page saying it was.

I've noticed that Conquest no longer appears on the UK Hachette website; it's no longer an option under the Warhammer subsection of Fantasy/Sci-fi/Comics (only Mortal Realms and Legends remain), and when you search the term 'Conquest' it takes you straight to the page for Warhammer 40k Legends.

Presumably, this is to make way for the new 40k partworks..?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...