Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

• 1 month later...

Apologies for dredging this thread up :lol: on the UK Hachette site it's showing that some issues of Conquest are still available - I took advantage of a recent offer (May bank holiday discount) and ordered some issues of Mortal Realms and an issue of Conquest (Issue 4, with Poxwalkers).

My order turned up today - Mortal Realms all present and correct, but I received issue 4... of Imperium :rolleyes: :lol: :D

Now, I have subscribed to Imperium for when that starts, so I will be able to make use of the minis in this set, so I'm not too disappointed to receive this in error - I'm just wondering if it's worth contacting Hachette to say 'you sent the wrong magazine, please send me the correct one if you have it thanks!' or if I should just seek some Poxwalkers elsewhere (I only need a set of the etb ones to complete another legally sized squad...). Based on other people's experiences of getting mistakes rectified by Hachette, would it be worth contacting them?

Apologies for dredging this thread up :laugh.: on the UK Hachette site it's showing that some issues of Conquest are still available - I took advantage of a recent offer (May bank holiday discount) and ordered some issues of Mortal Realms and an issue of Conquest (Issue 4, with Poxwalkers).

My order turned up today - Mortal Realms all present and correct, but I received issue 4... of Imperium :rolleyes::laugh.::biggrin.:

Now, I have subscribed to Imperium for when that starts, so I will be able to make use of the minis in this set, so I'm not too disappointed to receive this in error - I'm just wondering if it's worth contacting Hachette to say 'you sent the wrong magazine, please send me the correct one if you have it thanks!' or if I should just seek some Poxwalkers elsewhere (I only need a set of the etb ones to complete another legally sized squad...). Based on other people's experiences of getting mistakes rectified by Hachette, would it be worth contacting them?

This is very amusing, and also suggests that Imperium is pretty much on track which is nice.

I'd contact Hachette if you are bothered about it, nothing ventured nothing gained!

Apologies for dredging this thread up :laugh.: on the UK Hachette site it's showing that some issues of Conquest are still available - I took advantage of a recent offer (May bank holiday discount) and ordered some issues of Mortal Realms and an issue of Conquest (Issue 4, with Poxwalkers).

My order turned up today - Mortal Realms all present and correct, but I received issue 4... of Imperium :rolleyes::laugh.::biggrin.:

Firestorm - I'll have a look and see if still have some poxwalkers on sprue this evening, if so i'll PM you and you can have them.

This is very amusing, and also suggests that Imperium is pretty much on track which is nice.

Yes, I took that the same :D

Firestorm - I'll have a look and see if still have some poxwalkers on sprue this evening, if so i'll PM you and you can have them.

Leonaides, that's very generous of you, thank you :) I literally only need two - any others beyond that I was going to donate to the gaming group I'm helping to start later this year (for painting tutorials etc).

If I remember four is the stupidly good sprue with the destroyers? Upto you, you can just say that the pox walkers wasn't in the parcel and ask for them to send it. :D

Oh yeah, I'm totally keeping that issue :lol: :D I'm just going to see if they'll send me the issue of Conquest, too :lol:

Yeah they should, just don't mention the other thing that came. Thanks for reminding me I still had an open order with them for some attack bikes :biggrin.:

If you can get past the extremely long delivery times sometimes and deal with the crappy contact system, Hachette have been good with making sure I got what I ordered.

Edited by Black_Knight

Yeah they should, just don't mention the other thing that came. 

To be honest, I'd be surprised if Hachette didn't say to just keep it if they were told, given that they would be responsible for the cost of return postage, which is probably half the cost of the item :)

To be honest, I'd be surprised if Hachette didn't say to just keep it if they were told, given that they would be responsible for the cost of return postage, which is probably half the cost of the item :)

That's what I'm hoping they'll say :lol: :D

Apologies for my double post, here's an update to the update :lol: received a delivery from Hachette today, containing Issue 4...

...of Imperium. Again :rolleyes: :lol: This one also includes a pot of paint, so I guess that the first one was a defective copy anyway :D

Well I got the Poxwalkers I needed courtesy of Leonaides :tu: I think I'll just give this up as a bad job, but on the upside my future Necron army will have quite a few Skorpekh Destroyers :lol:

Out of interest firestorm40k, does the back cover of Imperium show what's coming in the next two issues like Conquest, and if so, can you tell us what's in them?

If just has a preview Issue 5, which will be the Imperium exclusive Primaris Captain :)

Apologies for my double post, here's an update to the update :lol: received a delivery from Hachette today, containing Issue 4...

...of Imperium. Again :rolleyes: :lol: This one also includes a pot of paint, so I guess that the first one was a defective copy anyway :D

Well I got the Poxwalkers I needed courtesy of Leonaides :tu: I think I'll just give this up as a bad job, but on the upside my future Necron army will have quite a few Skorpekh Destroyers :lol:

So… this must be how scalpers are born… ;)

Great to see you can still make use of their continued screw ups.

• 3 months later...

All I can think of is that they are getting a small contingent from GW of whatever they throw at them as its not a broad restock. They could also slowly be selling off stock they kept back for replacements.

Hmm, interesting, I went on a few days ago and everything for Conquest was out of stock - I presumed they'd removed it to make space for Imperium. Oh well, handy if you still need the Chaplain and Apothecary..! Edited by firestorm40k

All I can think of is that they are getting a small contingent from GW of whatever they throw at them as its not a broad restock. They could also slowly be selling off stock they kept back for replacements.

Maybe theyre trying to subtley nudge a few more people into taking out subs for Imperium or buying more issues of it

Bad news UK delivery only

Good news is they also have the 2 Mortal Realms issues with the Citadel Skulls if anyonr wants half price skulls

Edited by Dark Shepherd

• 4 months later...