Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Still waiting for my subscription, I am not even getting emails back from the company now.

Have you tried messaging the warhammer conquest Facebook page? When I had trouble a few months back with them setting up a subscription that I didn’t want, the fb page sorted me out with cancelling it and me returning the stuff I didn’t want.

Have you tried messaging the warhammer conquest Facebook page? When I had trouble a few months back with them setting up a subscription that I didn’t want, the fb page sorted me out with cancelling it and me returning the stuff I didn’t want.

It wont be the first time I have had to contact head office before to sort stuff out. I will wait a few more days incase of slow post. I did have a supervisor's email at the place where they do all the Customer support after I had some serious issues at the start of my Legends subscription. It is always the transfer to Premium that screws it up for me.

Just as a refference, fellow Fraters, I ordered issue 5 on the 29th last month and it just arrived this morning.

Ordered mine on the 28th and it's still not here :facepalm:

Mine turned up yesterday after ordering on the 29th. Hopefully yours will be here this week mate. Joke of a firm hatchette.

Just as a refference, fellow Fraters, I ordered issue 5 on the 29th last month and it just arrived this morning.

Mine turned up yesterday after ordering on the 29th. Hopefully yours will be here this week mate. Joke of a firm hatchette.

Thanks Fr33dom, I'm hoping too. As if in a cruel joke the invoice for it arrived yesterday whilst I was at work but no Calsius...

Edited by Knightsword

#18 is listed on the hachette site. From pressing my nose up to the monitor and screwing up my eyes it looks like it is:

learn about the silver templars

paints

a mat 

Be interesting to see if its a decent thick card mat or a flimsy paper one like first strike. Am guessing probably the latter.

Was in FP shaftsbury avenue yesterday and they still have issues 4-7, 9 and 14. Not may of issue 5 left 

It's up on FP's site with a little image of what's included.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/253884-warhammer-40k-conquest-figurine-collection-18/

Mephiston red and Rakarth flesh. Can't tell what the game matt's thickness is though.

Edit: In fact 19 and 20 are also listed on FP

Issue 19 - Plague Lord Felthius and the Tainted Cohort (3 terminators or plague marines) - Release date 13/01/19

Issue 20 - scenery (1 container, 3 barrels and 3 crates) - Release date 20/01/19

Edited by Knightsword

https://forbiddenplanet.com/253884-warhammer-40k-conquest-figurine-collection-18/

Mephiston red and Rakarth flesh. Can't tell what the game matt's thickness is though.

Edit: In fact 19 and 20 are also listed on FP

Issue 19 - Plague Lord Felthius and the Tainted Cohort (3 terminators or plague marines) - Release date 13/01/19

Issue 20 - scenery (1 container, 3 barrels and 3 crates) - Release date 20/01/19

Number 19 is terminator lord and three terminators (death guard)

The mat looks a lot like the playing board from Kill Team. That might just be Forbidden Planet using a stock image though, rather than what is actually coming.

Thanks Fr33dom, I'm hoping too. As if in a cruel joke the invoice for it arrived yesterday whilst I was at work but no Calsius...

Has yours turned up yet?