Kill Team : Commanders - Tactics & General Discussion

Orpheus108

I'll definitely taking a lvl 1 Strategist Warboss with Big Choppa, Attack Squig and Kombiskorcha... I feel like the extra CP will be a huge boon, and keeping the commander (relatively) cheap will allow you to have a stronger force to command.

For my AdMech in the store league I’m thinking:

Enginseer Level 3 Strategist to reduce 2 CP Tactics to 1 CP. AdMech have some really good 2 CP Tactics (and I’ve been getting tons of mileage out of Decisive Strike with Sicarans) and making those cheaper on top of 3 CP a round for only 48 points sounds really good.

For the Dominus I’m leaning towards Strength Level 1. Yeah, Strategist would prob be the optimal choice but I don’t want to double up. Fortitude was a close second, but I figure he’s pretty dang durable already and the Strength buff means he swings at S6, wounding T3 on 2+ and Death Guard (of which there are at least three in the league) on a 3+.

Fortitude dominus really wants command points to stack -4 injury (-5 if obscured). Then possibly regen flesh wounds and guarantee regen d3 wounds to make them retreat the whole thing. Inefficient? Undoubtedly. Silly and worth trying once? You know it.

I was disappointed that the GSC Primud wasn't released, really love that model and want to add him to my roster. As for a specialty, no idea yet

Seems Strategist is a great choice. Mission-critical mastermind lets you never break while he's alive; master tactician lets you freely use meticulous planning and some of the juicier gsc 2 point tactics.

Archived