Death Guard Army WIP

Aerisson

Hello my nurgling brthers,

Here's some pics of my WIP Death Guard Army. I've started it soon after the V8 began but I must confess I'm a slow and lazy painter. I've yet to play a game with a full painted army. But I'm working on it ! I've a tournament early december so I need to keep my motivation.

And what's best to keep motivation than to start a post on a forum ? So here I am, sharing my WIP pics with you. (BTW, is there a way to link my google photos here ? I made a gallery but I'm limited in pics size)

First a shoot of the full army. I've 2 DI Death Guard, MK3 plastic marines converted from the plague marines box bits and some others stuff. I've also a daemon battalion (Epidemius is missing on the picture).

Army picture

My wife said to me : "No more miniatures until you've painted the one you already buy". So here's some painted mini

A plague marine unit (it's ot the final load out, I've full plasma squad and melee oriented squad)

Plague Marines unit

A Foul Blightspawn (I really love this guy, he served me well in countless battle, and I'm really happy with the tank paint)

Foul blightspawn

A Malignant plaguecaster (I'm not too sure about the fume color, it's a little too bright. I've tried the new nighthaunt technical paint but I'm not fully convinced, what do you think ?)

Malignant Plaguecaster

A Foetid Bloat Drone

Foetid Bloat Drone

A Plagueburst Crawler

Plagueburst Crawler

A Daemon Prince

Daemon Prince

And finally, some conversions

Dual Bombard Leviathan (base ont the ETB Redemptor Dread)

Double Bombard Leviathan conversion

Flesh Mower Drone (with some tyranids part)

Flesh Mower conversion

Archived