Hah, good goin' mate!  C'mon, everyone's gotta paint at least one blue boi at some point, eh? 

I think you convinced me: I guess if I'm headed down to the shop later today I might see if they have any left around there too.  It's been waaaay too long, and yeah, red bolters ain't ever going out of style!  Although yeah, they disappeared in 4E if memory serves, along with the yellow to gold trim transition.  

I think you convinced me: I guess if I'm headed down to the shop later today I might see if they have any left around there too.  It's been waaaay too long, and yeah, red bolters ain't ever going out of style!  Although yeah, they disappeared in 4E if memory serves, along with the yellow to gold trim transition.  

Good luck Vykes! They sold quite quickly at my GW store, so I hope they still have one left for you. I always did like the move to golden trim instead of yellow for the Ultramarines' second company, but black bolters instead of red? Get out of here! The red bolters were iconic! They popped! 

Archived