AT Chat, Lists, and Conversions For All Stompy Robot Lovers

Fajita Fan

Just ordered some Novan Regular Winter Infantry (aka Death Korps!) For my Titan bases :D I was going to try get some ruins too but not sure of what to get and might just do trench style bases instead.

Just ordered some Novan Regular Winter Infantry (aka Death Korps!) For my Titan bases :biggrin.: I was going to try get some ruins too but not sure of what to get and might just do trench style bases instead.

Cool idea.

Cutting pliers and dremel on some civitas imperialis components can work to turn them into ruins, plus a few bits of sprues, some plasticard

Or this http://gcmini.mybigcommerce.com/rubbled-building-bits-plaster-285rubble001-p/

Edited by Mendi Warrior

In the white dwarf preview today on warhammer community it says there’s this:

“Vassal Knight Houses: Andy Hoare discusses a new way of fielding your Knights and Titans as a single, integrated maniple.”

That could be cool. Nice if we start getting rules for maniples and stuff like that in WD. I guess they could do legios and stuff like that too if they wanted.

Just a supply issue with the company who make all the cards and stuff. Was apparently explained/mentioned on the live stream the other night.

then why put them in last chance to buy and not just have it say "temporally out of stock" once the current supply runs out(if said supply runs out before they get a new supplier/fix the issues with the current one).

because besides getting sales from panicking customers who think "Last Chance To Buy" actually means what it says, I can't think of a reason to categorize it that way.

Well sounds like I'm getting my wish. It's been said the next AT Book will be Knight-centric with new classes of Knights and Seneschals among other things. The Porphyrion was mentioned as well which contradicts what they had originally said too which is great and goes a long way toward making a Knight army viable in AT.

Yeah what's the source on that, because that would be genuinely the best news for me, half the reason I found the relaunch of AT so appealing was the prospect we might eventually get the whole range of Knights at a scale that would let me collect a whole Household.

It would be a good way to introduce popular odd-balls like Xestobiax that don't fit as easily into larger campaigns, but that definitely deserve specific wargear and rules (Black Iron Cores!).

Ehhhh...the issue I have with WD rules these days is consistency. Given my well known feelings about AoS and my nigh-total lack of enthusiasm for the new Primarchammer 41K stuff, I've no real desire to waste both cash and paper on a whole WD that will mostly just get chucked in the bin unread, but given only some WD rules material gets republished later on in books/compilations/WarCom I also get a real sense of FOMO(which I suspect is the whole point of keeping their plans regarding where and when material will appear to themselves).

In this case I'm tempted to "waste" the money though, since these rules sound like a perfect fit for the fluff of my own Legio(a Warlord-biased heavy Legio with very very few lighter engines, who rely heavily on attached forces from the Knight World their home Forgemoon orbits to perform scouting & screening).

Andy indeed mentioned some wish to do more knight stuff in AT in the future. We'll see.

In the new WD, it seems there is a reprint of a Space Marine Orks vs Squats battle report "Battle for Golgotha"

It is mentionned here http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353386-wd/ 

Squats and Epic? "Teasing" or "Trolling"? Curious to see / hear more. Squats definitely had some of the biggest war engines available, excluding Titans of course, and trade agreements with the Imperium. This said, I would attach a very very low probability to see Squats come back as the first Xenos in AT. But that would be cool, wouldn't it? :biggrin.: 

Just looking at my copy of Titandeath and right at the end it does say "In future supplements we will be taking a closer look at the Questoris Familia and its role within the game of Adeptus Titanicus, covering such things as additional types of Knights, rules for Barons and Scions Seniores, as well as different ways to field Knight Banners."

Vague but promising. Maybe that's what folks are talking about on FB?

Just looking at my copy of Titandeath and right at the end it does say "In future supplements we will be taking a closer look at the Questoris Familia and its role within the game of Adeptus Titanicus, covering such things as additional types of Knights, rules for Barons and Scions Seniores, as well as different ways to field Knight Banners."

Vague but promising. Maybe that's what folks are talking about on FB?

It was inevitable that Knight houses would get expanded, makes sense to hold further rules back till there's a bigger Knight range

I made the trip to my local ,well, nearest GW store and found out that they didn't order any copies of Titandeath ahead. Because it was "too fringe" :(

So online store it is. Which probably means ordering the chainfist Reaper along with it. Bugger for the wait. :(

So, I have to turn to you, my fellow Princepsae : Any decent fluff bits on the Traitor Legios worth sharing ?

I made the trip to my local ,well, nearest GW store and found out that they didn't order any copies of Titandeath ahead. Because it was "too fringe" :sad.:

So online store it is. Which probably means ordering the chainfist Reaper along with it. Bugger for the wait. :sad.:

So, I have to turn to you, my fellow Princepsae : Any decent fluff bits on the Traitor Legios worth sharing ?

To fringe? According the the live stream the other day, it was supposed to sell extremely well! Bad luck there - but the wait should not be that long. We're in the same boat here! :lol:

Random request: does anyone have some Cerastus Lancers and Ravenwing bike poles? I have an idea... Winged Hussars :tongue.:

That's a great idea Reyner! The execution might be a bit tricky but who dares wins! Look forward to that! :yes:

Another random request - although it will soon be answered: I could not get a proper look at the Vulpa art. From the glimpses I had it seems to me that we're not talking about a rust red but a much richer dare I say "meaty" red... Anyone got a better look?

Another random request - although it will soon be answered: I could not get a proper look at the Vulpa art. From the glimpses I had it seems to me that we're not talking about a rust red but a much richer dare I say "meaty" red... Anyone got a better look?

The FW dude who painted their Vulpa titan is on the FB group and shared some of his work.  It's more marbled khorne red / dark purple.  Like, imagine Solaris but red-on-burgundy and light purple-on-purple.

Edited by Zhiv