Anything limited available at WH World next week?

Kastor Krieg

A customer of mine is going to be there next Thursday and has offered to pick something up. I'm not current with what's going on there now and events, is there any chance for something rare to pick up that day? Or just FW stuff at UK prices and that's it?

Depends... the only truly limited availability stuff is the bugmans bar stuff.. T-shirts & such along with a model of Bugman himself

If somethings out on the webstore they will more than likely be able to get it out of the cupboard for you (unless its like a sister of battle Multi melta :( they only had one last week when I asked for 2!)

There's more than just Bugman's stuff. I'm not sure exactly how limited this stuff is (as in, how long they'll keep it available for) but it's only available at WH World.

You can view the stuff here

Yeah, this image is the best guide.

A lot of the stuff isn't "rare" as such, in that it's available all the time; definitely the Command Tanks box and Errant Questor have been available for a couple of years at least, it's just that this is the only location you can get them.

Bingo. I don't remember anything model wise being removed from the WH World stuff, but they do keep adding to it so I'd imagine that eventually they'll have to cull the catalogue. That could be years away though, it's all speculation to be honest. I think the t-shirts and mugs rotate regularly, but I'm not sure exactly how often because I take zero notice of them.

There's more than just Bugman's stuff. I'm not sure exactly how limited this stuff is (as in, how long they'll keep it available for) but it's only available at WH World.

You can view the stuff here

In my defence I was there for a mates stag weekend on a limited budged (aka overdraft) so trying not to look too much at the shopping........

The Command tanks also aren't exactly WH World only. I've seen them last weekend at the SPIEL in Essen as well. Didn't pay attention to any other WH World models tho.

Archived