After years of waiting...

Marshal Loss

He looks a lot better when painted in a more subtle scheme (credit to A. Wardle), stops him from looking quite so busy.

47580394_2226925010881559_89689490190321

Yea that does look a bit better. With a cheeky weapons swap, a head change and a coat of red it would make a good Khorne Lord.

If Emperor's Children will have access to Jump Pack Lords I'll probably get myself that one eventually but seems like I have to wait a bit longer with that decision. ^^

But wings can look much more fabulous.

If Emperor's Children will have access to Jump Pack Lords I'll probably get myself that one eventually but seems like I have to wait a bit longer with that decision. ^^

They can, but I really really like this model to be honest. Even if it's kind of goofy that he can't really look forward when he's standing normal. :D

They can, but I really really like this model to be honest. Even if it's kind of goofy that he can't really look forward when he's standing normal. :biggrin.:

I get disoriented when people change their avatar pictures... :teehee:

They can, but I really really like this model to be honest. Even if it's kind of goofy that he can't really look forward when he's standing normal. :D

And his left arm is in a position that is physically impossible in relation to the chest angle. Just an observation.

They can, but I really really like this model to be honest. Even if it's kind of goofy that he can't really look forward when he's standing normal. :biggrin.:

I get disoriented when people change their avatar pictures... :teehee:

Haha I'm still getting confused myself! :D

And his left arm is in a position that is physically impossible in relation to the chest angle. Just an observation.

Doesn't look like that's the case to me. I can bend my arm in a very similar way when imagining I'm throwing a spear and as overweight nerd I'm really not as flexible as a Marine probably is. :D

Like so many character models, I find myself echoing Sargent Major Sixta "where da :censored: are yer helmets!" With haaaaaarrrrlkon.

Heh, laamas with hats jokes a plenty here...

Just GS a santa hat on him, it's what the season demands!

Like so many character models, I find myself echoing Sargent Major Sixta "where da :censored: are yer helmets!" With haaaaaarrrrlkon.

Heh, laamas with hats jokes a plenty here...

Just GS a santa hat on him, it's what the season demands!

Slaaneshmas is upon us!

Lucy and haaaaaarrrrlkon have lame weapons in common. I guess Captain Tycho too.

Slaneshmas sounds like a holiday sort of like the Purge meets Golden Corral, meets Scarface cocoaine mountains, meets lots of :cussing.

Just lots of coked up masked deviants writhing naked in pancake syrup in the street.

What is this icky Slaaneshmas, there is only GREAT HORNED RAT DAY.

On topic, whenever I pick him up I'll swap his head and replace his spear arm with a power fist and use him as a jump pack version of my chaos lord.

Lucy and haaaaaarrrrlkon have lame weapons in common. I guess Captain Tycho too.

Slaneshmas sounds like a holiday sort of like the Purge meets Golden Corral, meets Scarface cocoaine mountains, meets lots of :cussing.

Just lots of coked up masked deviants writhing naked in pancake syrup in the street.

I just spat my drink out. Thanks for that... 

I love the paint job. Haarken looks great there and I wouldn’t change a thing... I just still feel underwhelmed by his rules. I understand he could be worse.... he could be Doomrider! But seriously it’s just so infrequent we get to see cool, new Chaos HQs and I just wished he was more functional. I really think the normal Lord aura would have gone a long way.

I love the paint job. Haarken looks great there and I wouldn’t change a thing... I just still feel underwhelmed by his rules. I understand he could be worse.... he could be Doomrider! But seriously it’s just so infrequent we get to see cool, new Chaos HQs and I just wished he was more functional. I really think the normal Lord aura would have gone a long way.

I agree with the last point for sure.  He should have retained the Raptor aura and also had a RR1 aura for all chaos units given he is a chaos lord. 

He is very reasonable for his points cost (cheap comparatively) but the thing is his aura puts you in a corner regarding list build given that he requires Melee Raptors to function. You *MUST* use melee raptors to get use out of him, and a substantial number (I plan on running 20-30). GW why not warp talons?!? VERY annoying design convention. 

I don't think its a big issue and he will perform fine but he won't solo an army or perform any miracles like some characters (looking at you Marneus and abby!).

Fair enough, though Eisenhorn has a model and originally came from the books. 

Actually Eisenhorn is originally from the 54mm Inquisitor game, and the novels are just based on his fluff from that.

Dragonlover

Archived