Seige of Terra series news

This will be MINE, I can't wait. Though I was expecting a bit more lead up instead of BAM! limited edition tomorrow! 

@Thiel1234: Living in Canada I think I was up until 2:30-3:00 am (maybe later, I was really tired) when I was able to order Emperors Legion 

Edited by Mechanicus Tech-Support

This will be MINE, I can't wait. Though I was expecting a bit more lead up instead of BAM! limited edition tomorrow!

@Thiel1234: Living in Canada I think I was up until 2:30-3:00 am (maybe later, I was really tired) when I was able to order Emperors Legion

What time zone are you in? I'm ET American but maybe I'll set an alarm for that early. The sacrifices I make for these books. I remember the article for Emperor's Spears LE was up around noon Saturday and I was lucky enough to get one then.

EDIT: They just added it to the article that or I missed it the first time.

Edited by Thiel1234

In case people missed it through the first read (like I did)

UK: 10am GMT

US & Canada: 10am PDT
New Zealand: 10am NZT
Australia and Japan: 10am AWT
Rest of the World: 10am GMT

@Redfox I try not to think how much all 8 will cost me int he end :teehee:  (I will have all 8 limited editions). 
Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka
Edited borked formatting.

In case people missed it through the first read (like I did)

UK: 10am GMT

US & Canada: 10am PDT

New Zealand: 10am NZT

Australia and Japan: 10am AWT

Rest of the World: 10am GMT

@Redfox I try not to think how much all 8 will cost me int he end :teehee:  (I will have all 8 limited editions). 

I'm pretty sure they added it later because I didn't see it either.

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka
Edited quote.

Honestly, I think the normal (non-limited) cover looks better, the scene of Terra's Sentinels standing valiantly for the end is very epic already.  This limited edition looks like a part of a collection of those endless historical tomes you see in libraries or a university professor's office, or even pre-internet encyclopedia volume.  But then again, I'm just weird.   

This limited edition looks like a part of a collection of those endless historical tomes you see in libraries or a university professor's office, or even pre-internet encyclopedia volume. .   

Precisely why I want it - I can display it in my office with my colleagues being none the wiser. I've been doing it for years with FW's HH books and nobody has caught on to my lack of professionalism. :P

I couldn’t find anything for 125 nzd, but 124 nzd is €49.

But then the 105 nzd Primarch novella LEs are €55 so I’m thoroughly confused.

Edited by fire golem

Yeah. I can see a €45 box going for $115 NZ. In terms of novels, one limited edition is €55 and $105 NZ (so there seems to be less of a gap for novels). That ratio (55 to 105) doesn't make €80 seem very likely at all to me. €75 would be the actual conversion rate, roughly, so factoring in NZ sales tax maybe €70 maximum is my guess.

Edited by Marshal Loss