Seige of Terra series news

BL doesn't seem to have it anymore, it shows the product page but when I click on it then it's page not found, 404 error.

Anyone who wants a copy will do well to get it from GW site I think. It's quite possible that they are saving copies for US release.

It's still available in my area as well, right now.

BL doesn't seem to have it anymore, it shows the product page but when I click on it then it's page not found, 404 error.

Anyone who wants a copy will do well to get it from GW site I think. It's quite possible that they are saving copies for US release.

It's still available in my area as well, right now.

They are saving copies for the US release. They have allocated amounts for each region for stuff like this.

Checked GW on several European sites but all seem to be sold out.

Well, congratulations to those, who got one. Hope that the hardback will feature the Solar map, as well.

Checked GW on several European sites but all seem to be sold out.

Well, congratulations to those, who got one. Hope that the hardback will feature the Solar map, as well.

I love that map. I emailed Warhammer Art a while back asking that they do a print run of it. I really hope they do. I want it on the wall alongside the Imperium Map I bought off them.

By the way, we gonna have 8 different maps in the end :rolleyes:

As we look ahead to the Siege itself, we got a look at the new map of the Sol system. Showing in vivid detail the defences of the Imperium as the traitors approach, this map will be featured in each Siege of Terra book, and will evolve to show the devastating impact of the Warmaster’s assault.

Yeah the douches who buy a bunch only to sell them for crazy prices. I will attempt to get off the Games Workshop at 1pm but if that doesn't happen, I'll just wait for the May hard cover one. I agree I am surprised they only made 2500 for what is perhaps one of the most anticipated books ever. 

Do they plan to do this special treatment for all 8? I am not sure I can afford to get all eight anyways. Was going to do only the first and last as I am sure there will be some duds somewhere in the middle. Hoping the last is Abnett...

Lesson learned I will wait early in line like the new iphones or Harry Potter movies where people camp out the night before :@)

Edited by Izlude

I was lucky and got a copy, but getting all eight limited edition is going to be mission impossible!

£400 spread over 4-5 years isn't so bad....

I’m fine with the cost, its just if they all sell this fast I could miss out on some of them.

Ordered via Games Workshop (US). Of course it became available a few mins before the hour so was reloading the page the whole time. 

Looks like all sold out in the US within a half hour. Aside from Spears of the Emperor (which I think sold out in less than a day), I can't think of any other LE that sold out so quickly. 

I wonder if BL expected this? Maybe it would have made more sense to make more=profit?

Edited by Izlude