Seige of Terra series news

Nope, unfortunately no details.

He was talking about the HH and Siege meetings, that everyone brought his ideas with him and they decided together what to include and what not.

There was that ONE meeting, in which he said that he wanted to kill off Lorgar. He should die like a dog. Turns out that it was not that well received by the others. :P

His laughter just shows what kind of a meeting that must have been.

Tbh, his interview is the most enjoyable for now. The others seemed to be more strict, somewhat reserved, more proffessional if you want.

Compared to them, he's just a guy like you and me. :D

Nope, unfortunately no details.

He was talking about the HH and Siege meetings, that everyone brought his ideas with him and they decided together what to include and what not.

There was that ONE meeting, in which he said that he wanted to kill off Lorgar. He should die like a dog. Turns out that it was not that well received by the others. :P

His laughter just shows what kind of a meeting that must have been.

Tbh, his interview is the most enjoyable for now. The others seemed to be more strict, somewhat reserved, more proffessional if you want.

Compared to them, he's just a guy like you and me. :D

no doubt, he’s a stand up guy from all i’ve seen ...i just prefer to keep the creators of the art i enjoy at arms length. retain some mystery ha

Lorgar getting spawned atsome stage instead of elevated to Daemon Primarch would have been my favoured ending. That for all he has done for the gods and as much as he sees himself as the archictect, high priest etc...the gods are fickle and random with what they bless you with, a nice power up for being a good follower is never guaranteed.

What I found interesting in the video is in his own list of HH contributions he did not list Master of Mankind, probably IMO one of the tent pole books of the entire series. Either modesty, plain forgot? or design. 

As all of these books in the Siege are being laid out he seems to be the one relishing killing off as many as he can of the hero and villains of the series. It's in his nature. He describes it quite well. I follow him on Social media as I use it for my family to keep track of me as best I can when I am deployed but he is a seriously funny and strange dude. in what he posts up The perfect author for this series.

I read a sad reply today to someone who follows him as well that he and his father were huge HH fans but sadly his father passed away this year from Cancer and would not get a chance to read the conclusion. In my line of work I have thought about things and its humorous, I don't play the board game etc ( no offense) but am drawn to this like a freaking soap opera and would seriously be pissed off if I don't get to read E blowing Horus and reading Horuses thoughts as the Gods of Chaos withdraw from him and leaving him in utter failure. I guess my point is....write faster!

I'm hoping that we will get the map in the regular hardback, as well but I could imagine it to be exclusive just like Dorns and Perturabos pictures.

They've put the map and the other bust-style artworks onto the new website, at least. The map seems a big deal, considering they stated before that they'd have it updated throughout the series. It'd make sense to put it in the other editions, too.

I’m looking forward to Warhammer Art producing a version of this. I have their Imperius Dominatus and want one of these to go beside it.

And I wouldn’t say no to some nice reproductions of those portrait busts for the wall. Stunning

Edited by Knockagh

I would love some reproductions of those busts...but it would probably be through a company like Sideshow (since they already did a Gabriel Angelos statue), which unfortunately means an exorbitant price tag :dry.:.

If they end up updating the map each book, it just means I have more of an urge to try and purchase the LE's, my poor wallet :sweat:  

I could see the value of a Terra map, Mars map and a naval type map focusing on the fleets. More maps the better, particularly of this quality level.

The sideshow statue is insane money. Assassins Creed do a fantastic series of busts for around £30 to £40 they have a bronzer option in each which would suit this fantastically.

Are you telling me that my copy of The Solar War isn’t going to have maps of the Lagrange Points, translation points, the blockade of Mars (presumably broken by the arrival of Horus) and a very good breakdown of what the Solar Spheres kinda look like?!?!?

Pfffft

Maybe I should reconsider....

My money is on the Dark Angels, Ultramarines, and Space Wolves arriving in system several weeks before Horus lowers the shields to force a confrontation with the Emperor. The Map will be updated to show their progress through the system. 

He wanted Lorgar to die "like a dog" in the throes of a terrible revelation that all his acts have led to this, and then be put to the sword by Sanguinius.

I would have liked to read that scene. Sadly I think the list of which Primarchs live and die is considered set in stone and thus Lorgar is protected by plot armour that even Sangy couldn't pierce. :wink:

Also I suspect that Gav Thorpe's "Shadows of the Past" was either written or published by then which features post-heresy Lorgar.

While in general I agree with the notion that this is the time to stick to the story and avoid unnecessary twists for the sake of it, I certainly don't mind some surprises if they're done right. The daemonic primarchs would seem to be contenders for that, given their ability to be resurrected in-universe.

This whole notion does also highlight the importance in the series of focusing on non-primarch characters as well as the big boys themselves. On the one hand, primarchs are very cool and I can't deny that some of my favourite parts have been from their perspectives. But taking the more 'mortal' pov can build some real bonds to these characters, bonds perfect for exploitation now the finale is here :wink: