Old Codexes and Rulebooks

GriffonI92

Codex Ultramarines is only 2nd ed - but 2nd ed also had no Codex Space Marines. You either got Ultramarines, Angels of Death, Space Wolves or Codex Imperialis.

I need to be banned from Amazon... Latest orders are: Stronghold Assault, Traitor Legions, Skitarii, and Crusade of Fire.

Codex Ultramarines is only 2nd ed - but 2nd ed also had no Codex Space Marines. You either got Ultramarines, Angels of Death, Space Wolves or Codex Imperialis.

I need to be banned from Amazon... Latest orders are: Stronghold Assault, Traitor Legions, Skitarii, and Crusade of Fire.

Good thing about that is you can pick them up quite cheap.

I am keeping my rulebook chaos codex and the traitor legions supplement of 7th edition for future use with all my 40k rules in the same shelf, in case i feel like playing with the very detailled rules 7th has offered. for now this did not happen yet. I am very pleased with 8th, kill team and necromunda. But i think there will definitely be some time for some use.

Just bought:

- Warzone Damocles: Mont'Ka

- Sanctus Reach: Red Waaagh

- Shield of Baal: Leviathan

- Battle Missions

Picked up Mont'Ka for £0.01 plus £5 postage. Depending on the condition it's in (says Very Good), that's... amazing, given it typically sells for £30+. Got all the above for under a fiver (battle missions £0.01

Edit: Mont'Ka cancelled on me!

Archived