Arming a nobz mob

Kierdale

Yeah, sure, I could see that. They are noticeably bigger than boys and have two weapons.

:thumbsup: that's all i needed to hear, they are suitably armored too,although i'm inclined to change the two smasha's to choppa's and make em a warboss's elite Close Combat wrecking Krew with dere own trukk ...more on the radar soon.

Cheers, Mithril

Here are some of my WIP nobz

I like the models as cool, Orky models but my gut instinct when doing a cross-over model is to make sure you use weapons from the right genre OR bodies from the right genre. So in your case, look at things like swapping the 2H axe head with a big Choppa, or the axes with a Nobz power axe

Admit it's my aesthetic choice but it also helps them feel like conversions, and not just AoS models in a 40k game

True, in the “old” days putting them on a round base and painting the armour in clan colours would have been sufficient ! Not so now, adding a slugga or shoota strapped on the hip or a holster or yes changing the weapon heads to a more recognised one from the present age... although I like the look of the AoS armoured orks they have an ork space marine vibe to em ;-D

Cheers, Mithril

Archived