Optimal Terminator build for veteran squad

BLACK BLΠFLY

I'm new here. Where can u get the bits recipe & instructions to build this DA termie conversion?

It's essentially just a DW Knight with the cool Dark Angels assault cannon. Pretty sure everything you need is in this kit (minus the DW pad): https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Angels-Deathwing-Knights

Maybe someday Terminators will be worthwhile, but an assault cannon/power fist Terminator is 13 points more expensive than a Custodian Guard and only outdamages it at ranges over 12" and only if they don't move. They still end up slower, with lower toughness, lower wound count, lower str, lower number of attacks, and worse BS and WS. They have the same armour save but still cost more.

It's pretty rough for Termies. They need serious special rules or a huge price reduction.

Yeah I got all my parts from ebay: I was able to build a few themed terminators for around a tenner.

Shoulder Pad

Assault Cannon(Be carefull there are two different cannons, get the right one with the skull)

Chest Shield

Legs

Chest

The name of the game is getting as many pieces from the same person, postage is what kills you with making these models.

I'm new here. Where can u get the bits recipe & instructions to build this DA termie conversion?

I'd look for bit shop from your country. Some people sell individual bits from a lot of popular kits, could be a lot less expensive than ebay. Just pick parts you like and you're ready to go...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived