Lets see your Deathwatch Conversions!

Inquisitor Red

My new Deathwatch Intercessor Sergeant Bane -

294-C3-AD2-4-BCE-489-A-A751-C5-CC219764-

I love this model, the pose, the combinations of bits, the lighting of the picture, everything about this models just emanates such presence, I just love everything about him! What Chapter is he from? Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Brothers Darren and Shan'poe of the Deathwatch:
2zEY92w.jpg

hXyTOoj.jpg

Up next for this kill team is this explosives-obsessed Ultramarine:
G5QdSop.jpg

And I also did a relatively simple conversion on PriMarneus, but I like it:
hrvVSHn.jpg

L7Y3NkG.jpg

Took more shaving down on the Deathwatch pad than I was expecting though....

Edited by Gederas

My new Deathwatch Intercessor Sergeant Bane -294-C3-AD2-4-BCE-489-A-A751-C5-CC219764-

I love this model, the pose, the combinations of bits, the lighting of the picture, everything about this models just emanates such presence, I just love everything about him! What Chapter is he from?

Cheers mate ! He is a Flesh Tearer.

My new Deathwatch Intercessor Sergeant Bane -

294-C3-AD2-4-BCE-489-A-A751-C5-CC219764-
I love this model, the pose, the combinations of bits, the lighting of the picture, everything about this models just emanates such presence, I just love everything about him! What Chapter is he from?
Cheers mate ! He is a Flesh Tearer.
tenor.gif?itemid=3467082

Aaaaand just like that, it got even better.

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

I look at the PriMarneus, and I can't help but think it'd make an awesome Imperial Fist /Crimson Fist character with a little conversion work in the way of scraping off the UM logos...

It'd be a massive PITA because there's a lot of them. The Gauntlets and Iron Halo's Ultramarines symbols are easy enough to remove, but the ones on his belt and pteruges would be VERY difficult to remove without destroying the part. Same thing as his cape.

That and putting Aggressor/Terminator Shoulders on him is very fiddly. It was difficult enough to put the Deathwatch pad and HIS OWN SHOULDER that should go on his left arm onto his right :lol:

I look at the PriMarneus, and I can't help but think it'd make an awesome Imperial Fist /Crimson Fist character with a little conversion work in the way of scraping off the UM logos...

It'd be a massive PITA because there's a lot of them. The Gauntlets and Iron Halo's Ultramarines symbols are easy enough to remove, but the ones on his belt and pteruges would be VERY difficult to remove without destroying the part. Same thing as his cape.

That and putting Aggressor/Terminator Shoulders on him is very fiddly. It was difficult enough to put the Deathwatch pad and HIS OWN SHOULDER that should go on his left arm onto his right :lol:

Never said it'd be easy, just that it'd make an awesome Imperial/Crimson Fist HQ choice, with some work.

I’m not a big fan of dual sword-wielding black shields, but by the Emperor Syward, sgt. Vargar Skjold would be the exception.

Beautiful model. Well done.

Thanks, I'm really happy with how he turned out too. He's definitely my favorite one so far. He's just a normal Sgt for a Fortis KT though, just letting his Space Wolfiness show through. :wink:

I’ve created a librarian with a jump pack and force axe. I used grey knights interceptor jump packs and dark eldar scourge wings. Idea behind it is that the back pack is a price of technology that amplifie the librarians psychic powers, so that he can create “wings” out of “warp energy” which he uses to “fly”.

Also a intercessor squad with assault bolt rifles. I used the DW veterans shotguns to represent the assault bolt rifles.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5J2JmPn

I’ve created a librarian with a jump pack and force axe. I used grey knights interceptor jump packs and dark eldar scourge wings. Idea behind it is that the back pack is a price of technology that amplifie the librarians psychic powers, so that he can create “wings” out of “warp energy” which he uses to “fly”.

"Wings out of warp energy", awesome idea Here's my ex UM now Deathwatch Librarian WIP. I gave him terminator SB and Force Stave is now left-hand only. Modest conversion I know, but my first ever :) Libby's next mod will be customized jumppack ..or was, because now I'm thinking of borrowing your awesome "Wings of Warp" idea :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/djwy0m5mwopmnjn/libby_mod.jpg?dl=0

I put together 3 Primaris Sergeants last night. My first 3 Primaris Marines that I've built:

Auto Bolt Rifle and Power Fist (Dark Imperium Lt. Power Fist from Imperial Fist upgrade frame)

M455cBs.jpg

Bolt Rifle and Power Sword (Other Dark Imperium Lt. Power Sword from Harlequins)

QXhWK1l.jpg

Auto Bolt Rifle and Power Sword (Intersessor kit, head from Imperial Fist upgrade sprue and Harlequin Power Sword)

OaFge9O.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!