Lets see your Deathwatch Conversions!

Inquisitor Red

• 3 weeks later...

Here’s my latest work. It’s a stalker bolter veteran team. Sod’s law the bolter discipline rules came out before I finished this squad. But I believe they will still serve me well.

https://imgur.com/gallery/05Pg3Pm

Also finished my chaplain dread nought. He had a twin lascannon, but I’ve decided he should be melee orientated.

https://imgur.com/gallery/uPavb5z

I've got a quick little update on my Watch Captain. I still need to do some touch up work and some edge highlighting. I'm not going for anything too fancy, I just want to get him to a basic table top level.

Watch Captain Reinhold Jarl of the Black Templars

gallery_109396_14680_17524.jpg

gallery_109396_14680_245476.jpg

gallery_109396_14680_265173.jpg

I've been going crazy with building in the last few weeks.  I've been doing a ton of kit bashing.  When it came to my terminators, I was already using Deathwing, space wolf, and blood angel terminator kits, but I wanted to use some salamanders from Kill Team Cassius.

DKwC9QI.jpg?1

I completely carved out the Heavy flamer bit while keeping the shoulder pad intact.

I've been going crazy with building in the last few weeks. I've been doing a ton of kit bashing. When it came to my terminators, I was already using Deathwing, space wolf, and blood angel terminator kits, but I wanted to use some salamanders from Kill Team Cassius.

DKwC9QI.jpg?1

I completely carved out the Heavy flamer bit while keeping the shoulder pad intact.

This is exactly the kind of work I enjoy! Very well executed :)

Had a brain blast and worked on a DW librarian, definitely alot of work to be done on him but had to create it first

gallery_105646_14362_17132.jpg

gallery_105646_14362_49420.jpg

gallery_105646_14362_51201.jpg

gallery_105646_14362_7690.jpg

I am a big admirer of your work, you’ve delivered again here!

I greatly appreciate that my good sir. Try to up the ante everytime.

• 4 weeks later...

Smashcaptain courtesy of Artemis : 

p3OguGT.jpg

Plasma / Powerfist Captain ( + some extra crew )

gl9pMH1.jpg

Powersword SGT :

HrZ3Quw.jpg

Aggressor Iconic :

iSdIqaS.jpg

Inceptor Iconic :

JoXV9wn.jpg

Yeah they have different shoulders ( Eye of Malcador ) but they're my twist on DW.

Paradogmatic. Where is that smashcaptains shield from if I may ask? =)

Nice conversions btw.

Yeah it's a shield from the Van Saar Necromunda stuff. I acquired a stack of them for some Stormbolter/Stormshield Marines I've been meaning to make as well

I finished the Librarian model.  I'm very happy with how it came out and I consider it my best model yet. Though I do hate how high res cameras make it look really chunky.  It comes across really well on the tabletop.

rXyWCtX.jpg?1

LAazgpJ.jpg?1

Edit: swapped the pictures for some with different lighting.  The lighting was too bright on the originals and it really made them look worse.

Edited by Chris521

• 2 weeks later...
Nice conversions Paradogmatic, the Plasma Pistol/Power Fist Captain is definitely my favourite of the bunch, but how did you add the Eye of Malcador on that Veteran Sergeant? It looks like an actual sculpted detail rather than a transfer... Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Nice conversions Paradogmatic, the Plasma Pistol/Power Fist Captain is definitely my favourite of the bunch, but how did you add the Eye of Malcador on that Veteran Sergeant? It looks like an actual sculpted detail rather than a transfer...

All the eyes you can see are bits from Shapeways -- pop goes the monkey and martillo y cola both have some selection of applicable bits -- I went that way for a bit of differentiation from the normal DW shoulder. Actually moving them all over to the other shoulder too for a bit more fun but should be painting some up soon.