Armiger WarGlaive Megnatization

Tiger9gamer

So after the success of my recent knight being magnatized, I got two armigers for my birthday I want to do the same thing to. Problem is, I cannot find a good article for magnetizing the arms on these guys, as I would like to be able to swap them out between autocannons and default weapons. does anyone know of a guide that tells you what size magnets to use?

Haven't seen a guide but I used the primal horizon 1/4 x 1/16 round magnets. They fit the weapons perfectly and then you just cut the mounting peg off the shoulder and glue the magnet on. Of course it's not entirely necessary due to how the kits are designed, you will have a shoulder for every single weapon but since I bought them I figured might as well use them.

Haven't seen a guide but I used the primal horizon 1/4 x 1/16 round magnets. They fit the weapons perfectly and then you just cut the mounting peg off the shoulder and glue the magnet on. Of course it's not entirely necessary due to how the kits are designed, you will have a shoulder for every single weapon but since I bought them I figured might as well use them.

well I plan on getting some shapeways bits to represent the autocannons, so I wont have extra shoulders. but thank you, this is exactly what I needed. Which size goes where on the arm? like are they just two 1/4 x 1/16 magnets?

• 2 weeks later...

well I plan on getting some shapeways bits to represent the autocannons, so I wont have extra shoulders. but thank you, this is exactly what I needed. Which size goes where on the arm? like are they just two 1/4 x 1/16 magnets?

I just used the same magnet for each side yeah, it fits so well I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it was intentional. There will be a slight gap between the magnets due to the weapon arms but the magnets are strong enough that it doesn't matter. You could use a slightly smaller one on the shoulder but it's not really necessary.

Archived