Chaos Lord ... with pet, Ultras and others stuff to come

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love your work on these models, but I don't know about the yellow on the carcharedon bases - their colouration being so pale, I find that (at least in the photos above) it draws too much attention away from the models themselves - especially for the 1st model.  As for the sons of the phoenix, I think their red bases contrasts with them nicely in a way that compliments the models rather than distracting from them.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Excellent works, Saul Tarwitz 66fr. I especially like the Carcharodons CAPT. Where'd you get the shark head helmet? And is it meant to be an actual shark's head- maybe a trophy from shark fishing- or ceramite plates shaped to resemble a shark's head?

Excellent works, Saul Tarwitz 66fr. I especially like the Carcharodons CAPT. Where'd you get the shark head helmet? And is it meant to be an actual shark's head- maybe a trophy from shark fishing- or ceramite plates shaped to resemble a shark's head?

Hi, the shark head and shield are made of green stuff. For me it's ceramite plates shaped to resemble a shark's head.

Best space shark ever!

Thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...