Ultimate Warhammer Experience (UK ONLY)

Joe

Again, Fr33Dom isn't sworn to secrecy by GW or forced to sign an NDA; he can disclose anything he sees there. I'm certain that other people will too.

You say that, but we all know this is secretly a way for GW to choose the heir to Warhammer World and all of the participants but one will die horribly during the tour. :P

Jokes aside, I hope you have a great time, mate.

Totally awesome that a Frater managed to snag one of these spots. Have fun, Fr33!

Cheers mate. I was actually one of four that shop at the local,warhammer store that won so there’s gonna be a liitle south coast contingent in Nottingham Saturday

Totally awesome that a Frater managed to snag one of these spots. Have fun, Fr33!

Cheers mate. I was actually one of four that shop at the local,warhammer store that won so there’s gonna be a liitle south coast contingent in Nottingham Saturday

That's either insanely lucky or you all spent an insane amount in-store.

What exactly is it ?

Won’t know till Saturday when we arrive mate.

Yeah pretty crazy eh?

What exactly is it ?

Won’t know till Saturday when we arrive mate.

Yeah pretty crazy eh?

i humbly request 1 potato quality image

I hope someone asks what’s up with DA/Fallen stuff. Like is there something new on the way?

But honestly, anything you find out we all want to hear (and see if possible.)

I hope you have a blast, mate!

I hope someone asks what’s up with DA/Fallen stuff. Like is there something new on the way?

Nothings up with them, the da company veterans are still available and are not lctb.

Probably they are removing the fallen entry, and whoever did it don’t realise they are the same as company veterans, and made it lctb.

I had the old Sabbat background book (signed by Dan no less) but eBay’d it many years ago. Was a good book. I wonder if it’s a revised and expanded edition of that.

And have a great time this afternoon!

Not much to report really. Did a sit down with Andy (I forgot his last name) who runs warcom and he told us how the guys and girls put together the videos etc and that they never leak anything intentionally and have to do damage control when something leaks. Then we had a tour of the studios of which they have 3.

Also had a tour of the exhibition with two tour guides explaining how they put together the dioramas and how long they take from planning to the finished article.

At lunch in the staff restaurant right now and Dan Abnett and Jes Goodwin are here with us too.

Archived