Whats on your Holiday gift list?

Shadow Captain Vyper

So, Santa came early thanks to a 20% coupon ^_^

Attached was also apparently the Black Death. I'm impressed to be typing this as I should be sleeping. But I love you guys ...

In that Astartes kinda way.

Exactly. Currently collecting the necessary modifications and parts to do it - with removing the interior walls, there's a lot of space to use. And enough surface area for emplacements and gear.

I know everyone's tastes in aesthetic are different, especially when it comes to larger models with more surface area..

That being said I have been in LOVE with the Mastodon ever since its release, and have wanted one. I look forward to seeing one in your signature Black to Olive wet blend :biggrin.:

I approve! I was wondering if you pulled the trigger on some mondo bag from Battlefoam with that Black Friday deal..

Limited funds, decisions made.  As much as I have harped on needing storage, I couldn't resist the shiny.

I'm one of those strange people that like the Storm Talon configuration looks better ... but then went out and bought to Xiphon Interceptors :ermm:  Merry X-mas Race ... think I'm really looking forward to Chapter Approved

I know everyone's tastes in aesthetic are different, especially when it comes to larger models with more surface area..

That being said I have been in LOVE with the Mastodon ever since its release, and have wanted one. I look forward to seeing one in your signature Black to Olive wet blend :biggrin.:

Yep, that will be a fun project. Seems like I'll need a Damocles rhino too (for the comms equipment - it's designed that way and even has rules in 30k), I'll use that spare rhino to try some improvements on my painting techiques, before ruining parts of the big guy.

As for the large surface area, the one thing I didn't like about the Thunderhawk - large flat areas with not much to do on them. It's not like sandbag emplacements and gear would make sense up there, even if there might be a Krieger to try and dig a trench on it. But for the big, slowly-moving command vehicle...

freeunduy.jpg

I was just talking to a buddy and I think I'm going to add a game mat to my list... probably a 4 x 4. I think that would get the most use. I can play smaller point games on that size, fit KT, and I can use it as a base for board games so I still have a nice surface to roll dice on. A 3 x 3 would fit my table better though... I'll have to think about it.

I'm one of those strange people that like the Storm Talon configuration looks better ... but then went out and bought to Xiphon Interceptors :ermm:  Merry X-mas Race ... think I'm really looking forward to Chapter Approved

The Xiphon!

Ooooh have I plans for THAT beast :tu:

Buuuut, I really need to clear my project list by another unit or five :whistling:

:wallbash:

Share pics!

• 2 weeks later...

What I really want for christmas is for my painting spot at the dining table not to be taken over by children and significant others craft stuff.  Seriously cuts into my precious painting time clearing it all away.

What I'm getting is an ork buggy or two, chapter approved and maybe a storage case.  Yeah, on the quiet my first army is greenskins, so I've been a bit distracted recently...

Archived