Something big from Vigilus

BolterZorro

I just went to Warhammer comunity and saw this page about vigilus few minutes ago) . And then, few minutes after, it disapeared. It has been completely deleted now.

Did someone see it like me?

It confirms that the lore for Vigilus is continuing and probably with some boxes....

Saw it, had red text as the placeholder articles often do. Will be back up soon no doubt.

It revealed exactly 0 bits of new info and just explained the boxes that are currently set in the Vigilus story (Kill Team, Speed Freekz etc)

However it said lots of BIG reveals at the Weekend for the weekender.

Fulgrim and the party bus coming to vigilus?... ( I can hope)

Well, there were some rumours about Emperor's Children coming on Faeit very recently. Perhaps the action on Vigilus draws the brand new Primaris chapter, and in turn attracts the Emperor's Children and Bile (since he's still so fascinated in 'em)? 

New Primaris lieutenant, obviously, to lead the shiny new primaris chapter that look deceptively like ultramarines but aren't.

They reveal the new Primaris chapter consists of just Lieutenants. :P

Or you guys could be patient and click the link when it actually shows up lol:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/11/21/vigilus-101gw-homepage-post-2/

'We look forward to another thirty year of offering you high quality Primaris Lieutenant models with no options besides power sword and pistol or rifle, because coverters are lame.'

Psst, lieutenants can't take both rifle and sword :whistling:

I hope they get a character and an upgrade sprue sometime soon. I expect to see new Primaris kits for next year and a preview for GSC, hopefully they announce this Vigilus thing to be a global campaign because that would be fun.

Archived