New Primaris will be next year

Fulgrim and EC

Angron and WE

Abaddon and general Chaos Marine models

Traitors&Renegades Codex

Kroot Codex

New Primaris models

Another loyalist Primarch

... I could think of many things they could announce that would be considered "huge" lol

Unlikely.

Just to put a damper on any potential theorycrafting; there are no Primarch's in the Blackstone Fortress. Straight from Geedub staff.

To contextualize; the company is pushing out the God-specific primarch's first (Fulgrim and Angron being the last to arrive), whereas we won't see another loyalist primarch till at least three years after Guilliman's return. "They want to ensure his narrative, and the narrative of the wider Imperium, has been established for this era before bringing in any of his loyalist brothers. After that, you'd possibly be looking at a similar timeframe for each new loyalist."

"We've not been told when the other traitor primarch's will be getting models, but they were highlighted as being at the bottom of the list with everything else the company has planned."

From a conversation today, after I mooted the Blackstone-Primarch possibility in-store.

Unlikely.

Just to put a damper on any potential theorycrafting; there are no Primarch's in the Blackstone Fortress. Straight from Geedub staff.

To contextualize; the company is pushing out the God-specific primarch's first (Fulgrim and Angron being the last to arrive), whereas we won't see another loyalist primarch till at least three years after Guilliman's return. "They want to ensure his narrative, and the narrative of the wider Imperium, has been established for this era before bringing in any of his loyalist brothers. After that, you'd possibly be looking at a similar timeframe for each new loyalist."

"We've not been told when the other traitor primarch's will be getting models, but they were highlighted as being at the bottom of the list with everything else the company has planned."

From a conversation today, after I mooted the Blackstone-Primarch possibility in-store.

That wasn't supposed to be a list of overly likely things. A Kroot Codex is just as unlikely to happen. ;)

I don't expect Abaddon to appear until roughly March/April 2019

Angron on the other hand may appear in the December WD wearing a big red Santa Hat - but more likely front cover Jan '19 pre order ~29/12/18?? 

How true this is remains to be seen as I heard these talked about months ago.

I would prefer Fulgrim and EC TBH but hopefully we will get some more substantial teaser details from the weekend?

Rumour was that it's a Primaris chapter.

So extended range for Primaris is what I'm expecting.

A flyer a transport and god's be willing chainswords. Bonus points if they have a different theme than "Ultramarine"

"Supermarines"

@Sete aren't there some rumours doing the rounds about a Primaris Codex?

I also heard somebody say that Red Scorpions are going to be taken into GW canon from FW but no idea where the basis for that came from?

There have been rumors about a Primaris codex for a while from a few different sources. Hoping it's true!

Iron Hands were the only chapter and army (beside SoB) mentioned in the article that havent gotten anything, maybe Im grasping at straws here but perhaps they'll get something next year, even just an upgrade kit would be great.

As far as I've seen any rumour about a Primaris Codex was just people exaggerating other rumours into "what more could it be" and no concrete hints or whatsoever that we'd actually get a Primaris Codex.

I think it's a long shot. Iron Hands will probably get what BT got out of the Gathering Storm - they'll show up in a few pieces of artwork and that's it. 

I expect a small chaos marines model reveal and a draft of Sisters rules available for people to look over on-site. 

@Sete aren't there some rumours doing the rounds about a Primaris Codex?

I also heard somebody say that Red Scorpions are going to be taken into GW canon from FW but no idea where the basis for that came from?

I'm sorry mate, I'm a bit off the loop.

I heard some stuff about a new SM codex, but it was a while ago, and cannot 100% say it's even a rumour. Could be just speculation.

Last rumours I read were about Primaris flyer, new cheap transport (maybe rhino replacement) and there was something else but can't remember...

I also heard that GW would "take over" a FW chapter but I expected it to be Minotaurs because they were mentioned in the gathering storm books making their way to Terra because their geneseed stocks were corrupted. But sharkies had a few books recently aswell.

But again all speculation.

I'd say Angron and the Angry Bois, but I feel like (should GW care) they've kinda painted themselves into a corner with Angron

since the Salamanders stopped him from being summoned on Armageddon
as per the Astartes codex. I suppose in theory nothing prevents him from being summoned elsewhere, though.

I'd say Angron and the Angry Bois, but I feel like (should GW care) they've kinda painted themselves into a corner with Angron

since the Salamanders stopped him from being summoned on Armageddon
as per the Astartes codex. I suppose in theory nothing prevents him from being summoned elsewhere, though.
Vigilus? ;)

Archived