2500 Chogorian Brotherhood

Varyn

Ahoy fellow heresy players.

I am planning a new White Scars army and would appreciate some feedback. I only have experience playing my Sons of Horus so this is a new venture for me!

2500 Chogorian Brotherhood

HQ

Praetor, bike, cyber hawk, digital lasers, paragon blade

Command Squad, bikes, melta bombs, 2 power swords, power fist

Librarian, scimitar jetbike, refractor field, force sword, mastery lvl 1

Troops

6 scimitar jetbikes, 2 volkite culverin

5 outriders, plasma guns, melta bombs, sergeant, power glaive

5 outriders, plasma guns, melta bombs, sergeant, power glaive

Fast Attack

2 attack bikes, multi meltas, melta bombs

attack bike, multit melta, melta bombs

Xiphon, ground tracking auguries

Heavy

Sicaran Battle Tank, heavy bolter sponsons, armoured ceramite

Sicaran venator, armoured ceramite

I'm debating swapping out the standard sicaran for some veterans to outflank, but not sure as I quite like the fast theme the list has. The librarian joins one of the jetbike units.

Thanks for reading, suggestions are most welcome.

Looks very nice, going to be pretty brutal to play against. Do note that the Sicarans start in reserve, so your anti-armour will be fairly limited from thestart. Also consider dropping the Sergeants from the Outriders, you don't want them in Combat, you want them tearing around the battlefield to make the most of that sweet twin-linked Plas.

Thanks for the feedback chaps. I've been having a think and have re-worked the list a bit:

HQ

Praetor, bike, digital lasers, paragon blade

Command Squad, bikes, melta bombs, 2 power swords, power fist

Librarian, scimitar jetbike, refractor field, force sword, mastery lvl 1

Troops

5 outriders, plasma guns, melta bombs

5 outriders, plasma guns, melta bombs

Fast Attack

Lightning strike fighter, battle servitor, ground auguries, 2x pairs of kraken penetrators

Heavy

Sicaran Battle Tank, heavy bolter sponsons, armoured ceramite

Sicaran venator, armoured ceramite

5 sky slayer scimitar jetbikes

I see what you mean about the sergeants in the plasma bike units Pheidias, I've dropped them and reshuffled some units around. I like the idea of having a second melee orientated outrider unit but it doesn't seem very efficient, so I will probably just keep it to the praetors unit

Looks very nice, going to be pretty brutal to play against. Do note that the Sicarans start in reserve, so your anti-armour will be fairly limited from thestart. Also consider dropping the Sergeants from the Outriders, you don't want them in Combat, you want them tearing around the battlefield to make the most of that sweet twin-linked Plas.

Why would the Sicarans start in reserve? They have the fast type so they override that restriction.

Why would the Sicarans start in reserve? They have the fast type so they override that restriction.

You are absolutely correct, I messed up!

Archived