Wish I had discovered this thread when I was playing a Kill Team campaign last fall, so as to give a better accounting of the team as it evolved.  Plus, I painted over the names on most of the model's bases, as my actual AM army only has named characters and sergeants.

Anyway, here is a picture of Lemieux's Remnants which is amalgamation of the survivors of various units of the a PDF regiment, a penal regiment and an Arbites precinct, led by Lt. Lemieux (uses the inf. squad sergeant rules) an officer in the PDF.  Actually, the picture isn't quite accurate - it was taken before I learned there was no scion option to take a grenade launcher, so inspector Girard was replaced by a vac-suited stormtrooper model with a meltagun.

okdtOtE.jpg

By the end of the 14 or so games I played in the campaign, Lt. Lemieux and roughly half of the models in this picture had been killed (as in, actually killed on the post-game injury table) and replaced with new recruits.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Love the character you've imbued your team with. It looks ragtag and full of story. :thumbsup:

Thanks!  Glad you like them.  I was really happy that the Killteam rules allowed me to squeeze regular guardsmen, penal legion, storm troopers and arbites all into one list, in a way that made sense (at least to me). :)

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

• 2 months later...

Here are a couple of my Kill Teams that I use pretty regularly. We some times play 200 pt elite games in my group, so that's the reason I have so many Crimson Fists models in here, plus I like to have options. :)

Entire Set:

BNZ89XC.jpg

zfRNdHE.jpg

Here are all the Primaris I generally use. I plan on adding some of the Phobos Marines from my Shadowspear sets, but those are a ways down the road:

aeUJuM5.jpg

Here are my Scouts, company vets, and Sternguard Vets:

0uQFV8R.jpg

My Termies: 

auhgGrk.jpg

Commanders:

1hmhXvP.jpg

d4JhAA2.jpg

MafPQQp.jpg

And my new Chaos Kill Team. The Warp Ghosts. After reading the Black Legion novels and with the release of contrast, I was inspired to throw this small Team together. 

LY4kklC.jpg

v6vS2fL.jpg

3Q0CQXF.jpg

They are stunning - great match of colour between the coats and bases (different enough that the coats stand out, similar enough that they look like they belong together) and I love the little piles of trash on each of the bases.

As well, fantastic job on the checkered borders on the bottom of the squad leader's cloak - I can't even imagine getting it to look that good.

They are stunning - great match of colour between the coats and bases (different enough that the coats stand out, similar enough that they look like they belong together) and I love the little piles of trash on each of the bases.

As well, fantastic job on the checkered borders on the bottom of the squad leader's cloak - I can't even imagine getting it to look that good.

Thanks for the compliment. But you do realise it's a decal (on white paint), right?

gallery_80057_10843_986735.jpg

The end result still looks smashing either way. Did you get those from an Ork decal sheet or something more generic?

Edited by Magos Takatus

The end result still loos smashing either way. Did you get those from an Ork decal sheet or something more generic?

Made it myself actually. Threw it together in Photoshop I think, although PowerPoint or something else would've worked just fine, and printed it on a sheet of decal paper. Click on my signature link (or here), the first post has a couple pictures on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just noticed this topic in the KT Resources thread, so figured I might as well add my teams! All 125pts using Elites/2019 Annual.

Emperor's Blade Chapter/Order of the Sacred Scroll:

gallery_27610_16134_34277.jpg

(Primaris are Marines, Sisters are Firstborn ruleswise)

Heretic Astartes Black Hammers:

gallery_27610_16134_2758.jpg

Aeldari Craftworld Taka-Yoake:

gallery_27610_16134_237204.jpg

Ork Evil Sunz:

gallery_27610_16134_45050.jpg

More pics and lists in my thread down in the Kill Team subforum: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/361412-lysimachus-kill-teams-evil-sunz-orks/