Since Calgar got the Primaris treatment...

Rasclomalum

@calderson. Yea, it's pretty annoying not having him seperate. Can you not pick him up on eBay from a bits seller?

Shipping costs to Korea are same price if not more the price of models. Vallejo model air cost 2.80 but shipping 3.30, 5.50 on Amazon. Its one of the reasons I just stopped painting, shipping prices are killer.

The reason that the wolf upgrade kits weren't bundled with Primaris squads is because most of the boxes got sent back to HQ from stores cause they didn't sell, so they didn't bother doing the same for the wolves.

source: people who work on the inside (for what it's worth)

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't Logan usually described as towering over the rest of the chapter, etc? I feel like anyone who "towers over" other space marines should automatically get a primaris-sized character even if they aren't actually called primaris. It seems similar to things like jump packs, centurions, TDA, and the like - "this guy or his armor are huge even if he's just a normal space marine who is NOT a primaris, so we're going to give him a huge model"

I also would like to see this for other armies and units. Give us named sisters who make regular space marines look normal-sized, give us hugeeee buff ork warbosses, give us a Farsight who's like 20% bigger (or otherwise more impressive, I don't just want a suit with a sword dang it!). Give us bigger dread kits with every named dread options that can be built from it.

Archived