Plastic Noise Marine!

Sersi

It’s been an incredible year for long-time Warhammer fans – who’d have thought we’d ever see another Squat, or plastic Rogue Traders? – and it’s about to get even better. Here’s the news, courtesy of Warhammer 40,000-themed band Deep Strike:

Your eyes and ears have not deceived you. That was, indeed, a Noise Marine on a bright green flock base – reborn for a new generation. Seriously, get a good look:

VigilusWeekender-Nov24-Noise2jvfesbhv.jp

This special celebratory miniature is based on Jes Goodwin’s original sketches and classic Noise Marine models, and will be on shelves in time for Christmas.

Be sure to checkout the video link it is amazing.

That is excellent news!

The Imperium can have goody two shoes Primaris all they want.... as long as we have THE METAL !

I feel the urge to build an on stage diorama with the lyre herald they showed earlier.

:wub:

But I guess that unfortunately "confirms" the actual Noise Marine release won't have guitars. :'(

Not necessarily. This might just be a fancier version since it's a reprise of the original. Besides, I need enough guitarist Noise Marines to up the irons!

I think Forte will be in love :)

It's ok lol.

Would've liked to see more of an update weapon wise though. It's always been a glorified Bolter in my eyes.

The hair however is a huge improvement and it is nice to see a classic updated.

Now...make sure you find the new Herald of Slaanesh. That harp just screams Slaanesh to me.

But I guess that unfortunately "confirms" the actual Noise Marine release won't have guitars. :'(

Not necessarily. This might just be a fancier version since it's a reprise of the original. Besides, I need enough guitarist Noise Marines to up the irons!

I really really hope so but I kinda doubt it. It looks too plain to be that for the most part.

I think Forte will be in love :smile.:

It's ok lol.

Would've liked to see more of an update weapon wise though. It's always been a glorified Bolter in my eyes.

The hair however is a huge improvement and it is nice to see a classic updated.

Now...make sure you find the new Herald of Slaanesh. That harp just screams Slaanesh to me.

Will he have a place in the Divine Flayers thou? :)

Will he have a place in the Divine Flayers thou? :)

Haven't touched them (or 40k to be honest) for a few years now. May convert and paint a flayer next year perhaps. But it won't be this one. Needs flayed flesh for starters ;)

It's wonderful to see this revamped, but not changed so much it became too different. I had two of the original (were sold in pairs) and one of my biggest regrets when I sold the majority of my models back then :(

I think they're testing the waters for an Emperor's Children release.

Doubt it. If they are testing the waters just now then the EC release would still be long wait away. It's most likely just what it seems like. A nice celebratory miniature cartering to nostalgia because the current (and probably next) version of Noise Marines won't have awesome guitars and a less colourful scheme.

You only need one guitar, unless they bring out a bass version.

Wouldn't be a retro mini if it was updated. They can fix that issue with the multi-part plastics.

Doubt it. If they are testing the waters just now then the EC release would still be long wait away. It's most likely just what it seems like. A nice celebratory miniature cartering to nostalgia because the current (and probably next) version of Noise Marines won't have awesome guitars and a less colourful scheme.

They were probably testing design elements that they can re-use when they sculpted it. The colour scheme on the 'eavy metal noise marines won't matter much to anyone. They did put a reference to the original plastic plague marine scheme in the Death Guard codex.

Ridiculous. What are the rest of them supposed to use? Bolter? :tongue.:

They were probably testing design elements that they can re-use when they sculpted it. The colour scheme on the 'eavy metal noise marines won't matter much to anyone. They did put a reference to the original plastic plague marine scheme in the Death Guard codex.

I was mainly talking about design elements. The colour scheme mention was just an add on. :wink:

Ridiculous. What are the rest of them supposed to use? Bolter? :tongue.:

Bassoons and tubas? Maybe a violin? :P

Archived