Primaris Lieutenants list

USNCenturion

There are:

- Blood Angel lieutenant (power sword)

- Dark Angel lieutenant (plasma pistol and power sword)

- Space wolf lieutenant in tooth and claw (bolt carbine and power axe)

- Ultra marine lieutenant via conquest magazine (power sword)

- 2 lieutenants in dark imperium (1 with auto bolt rifle, 1 with power sword)

- limited 500 store lieutenant (stalker bolt rifle)

- lieutenant in wake the dead (power sword)

There will be a 3rd party event exclusive generic lieutenant next year too. Looks like he gets an iron halo. He also has a power sword.

I quite like the Ultramarines one drawing the sword, I came close to buying that one.

I brought Calcius but have yet to assemble him.

I thought the adepticon one was a sargeant but I could be wrong.

EDIT. Nope I see the stripes on his hat now

Edited by Fr33Dom

Adaption one looks to have an iron halo. Which, if true, Will make them quite a viable cheap HQ.

As long as it it functions as an Iron Halo and isn't just a backpack doodad!

It’s actually to hang his helmet on when he don’t want to wear or carry it that’s all

There will also be this guy next year, available only from "partner events", starting at Adepticon.

This kind of limited drop of an item's availability is the reason third party knock offs have a thriving market.

OR... its a way to reward people for going to special events and days. It's not a required model, and probably wont have fancy extra rules (I want it to have an iron halo, it probably wont).

Most people will have 1 maybe 2 lieutenants in their army, there are 3 non chapter specific ones readily available, 3 chapter specific ones readily available, 1 requires you order a magazine to get it and (currently) be in the UK, 2 were simple rewards for attending events, one of which will actually be available at a whole bunch of events over the course of the year.

Yeah, most people like my dad and myself only get them because they are limited (and look awesome!) and since the first of the two is that they are limited, we wouldn't even consider third party because you lose the pride of having a limited fig.

I like getting them because they all look cool. I currently have 3, and am still waiting on my 500 store model to come in. I have the 2 Dark Imperium ones and the Blood Angels Lt. I want to get the Space Wolves (and convert it to BA) and the Wake the Dead ones, but don't want to get them for only the Primaris models. And I'll be at Adepticon to pick up that exclusive model. (Which looks amazing!)

I love all the different ones. 

Yeah, most people like my dad and myself only get them because they are limited (and look awesome!) and since the first of the two is that they are limited, we wouldn't even consider third party because you lose the pride of having a limited fig.

My favourite part about these models is that they are unique and thus make my Deathwatch look super cool - especially the ones that are Chapter specific. I turn them into Sergeants.

Waiting on the 500th store model to come in, but not sure how I'm going to get the Conquest one while in North America and I might have to bribe somebody to pick one up for me at Adepticon.

Edited by Lemondish

Most of them look generic enough to be regular Intercessor Sergeants (+ chapter upgrade sprue) but a few would actually be worth getting.

I especially like the one with the half helmet since he has some actual neat details on him, including the chest piece.

I also checked and his half helmet looks different than the breather mask on the Intercessor sprue. The one on the Intercessor sprue looks like it's designed like an actual mask and not as half of the helmet while the Lieutenant has an actual half of his helmet on the face, implying Marines have a similar looking breather mask below their helmet.

That either means Marines have a separate mask they could wear for whatever reason or that they have a similar looking mask underneath their helmet lol

As I tend to be overcome with the collector mentality to get all of them (Aside from the chapter specific ones) the amount of lieutenants and the ratio of limited edition ones is a bit tiring as i typically dont have the means to go to these events and whatnot, having to rely on other means of getting them. In the end I'm ending up with far more lieutenants than sergeants.

Only the DA one is decent. the rest of them, do not even deserve a second glance.

Oh I completely disagree mate. The BA one looks crisp when you have him. The vanilla ones have loads of kitbash potential. The Wolves one is so dynamic. My goal is to make him one of my Emperor's spears leaders with some converting, though he looks fantastic as a wolf. I have a friend making a Kratos model out of him for his Sharks.

The limited edition and event exclusive both have a lot of eye candy for me as well.

Only the DA one is decent. the rest of them, do not even deserve a second glance.

Oh I completely disagree mate. The BA one looks crisp when you have him. The vanilla ones have loads of kitbash potential. The Wolves one is so dynamic. My goal is to make him one of my Emperor's spears leaders with some converting, though he looks fantastic as a wolf. I have a friend making a Kratos model out of him for his Sharks.

The limited edition and event exclusive both have a lot of eye candy for me as well.

I'm using all of them as Deathwatch Sarges - I converted the wolf guy into a sword wielding Intercessor Sarge and absolutely love his dynamic pose. I'm doing the same thing with pretty much all of them, adding in bolt rifles where possible. 

Totally excited for the BA and DA projects once I hit those in my pile of plastic shame. 

Edited by Lemondish

I just hate the foam swords of the vannila Primaris. The ones with rifles I just ignore.

BA while the pose is cool the sword is crappy.

For a chapter that goes the extra mile on looking posh that sword is bloody awfull. Pun intended.

Don't like the SW pose.

DA put a helmet on it, it quite alright.

A shame that they had to put an DA aquilla on him and an officer rock under the foot.

I'll be waiting for one with the Khan or Seth pose...

Edited by Sete