Primaris Lieutenants list

USNCenturion

Can you just convert intecessors into lieutenants? They don't seem very different except for weapon options...

And I'm looking in my bits box and I got apothecary bits so that I could make a Primaris apothecary too.

Can you just convert intecessors into lieutenants? They don't seem very different except for weapon options...

And I'm looking in my bits box and I got apothecary bits so that I could make a Primaris apothecary too.

There is no reason that you couldnt. Hell until GW supply a standard lt box rsther than putting them all in limited edition boxes or box sets i would say they are almost encouraging people to do so (probably not their intent).

I'm probably going to get that imperial fist box and another of the dreds, use 5 of the ptacs for conversion fodder and buy 5 hellblaster guns off eBay.

About the only official model I'd maybe buy would be the chaplain because he looks cool.

Absolutely. Just stick one with an auto or stalker bolt rifle on a 40mm base and it's now a Lt.

Or use one of the upgrade sprues for a power sword and bolt pistol one.

I'm drawn to the limited ones due to their unique poses, but you don't have to actually use any of those models to run a Lt.

Guest MistaGav
I have pretty much all of them now except for the limited one ans ill no doubt get more if they release more. At this rate I could field an army of just HQ characters.

There will also be this guy next year, available only from "partner events", starting at Adepticon.

This kind of limited drop of an item's availability is the reason third party knock offs have a thriving market.

I havent seen any third party primaris Lieutenant models yet.

I don't see the point, especially when you can point at any primaris with bolter and say "this is a lieutenant".

There will also be this guy next year, available only from "partner events", starting at Adepticon.

This kind of limited drop of an item's availability is the reason third party knock offs have a thriving market.

I havent seen any third party primaris Lieutenant models yet.

I don't see the point, especially when you can point at any primaris with bolter and say "this is a lieutenant".

I think the comment is more referring to recasts rather than what we'd normally call third party products.

• 4 months later...

I quite like the Adpeticon Lieutenant, but unwilling to pay what people want for it on gougEbay... has there been any word if he'll be available again anywhere? Some other event? Anything?

I'd like to know this too. I actually want to use him as a Captain.

Supposedly at all independently run, GW-attended events. That should include the UK Game Expo in June.

I've also heard it will be available at Warhammer Fest via Facebook, but that seems to be counter to the original intention of the model (for independently run events)