Divine Flayer

Forté

I don't like using Primaris for Chaos since I'm a fan of having imperial and chaos Marines more separated visually than it used to be so far but that conversion is just great. :P

Here's some inspiration for you from the local GW shop's FB page...

48035079_2390280614376646_88571568829476

Hey. That's my model! :biggrin.:

Heh, nice! :D It's a great model! (it's always wierd that my local GW shop is in another country...)

Here's some inspiration for you from the local GW shop's FB page...

48035079_2390280614376646_88571568829476
Hey. That's my model! :biggrin.:

Nicely done. Never thought of adding a flayed face ;) :D

Seriously though, it does look good.

I don't like using Primaris for Chaos since I'm a fan of having imperial and chaos Marines more separated visually than it used to be so far but that conversion is just great. :P

Don't panic. I'll be sure to deface it with converting and the flayed flesh of anyone worthy.

I don't like using Primaris for Chaos since I'm a fan of having imperial and chaos Marines more separated visually than it used to be so far but that conversion is just great. :tongue.:

I agree in that I want consistency in my models; for example not use a primaris helmet for what should be a nonprimaris guy and the like. This guy specifically is a primaris marine though. :smile.: The only new renegade in the warband. I'll post up some more pictures when I finish the next guy as I want to share them all and get some good critique.

Nicely done. Never thought of adding a flayed face :wink::biggrin.:

Seriously though, it does look good.

Thanks, I need to practice doing more of those flayed skin things. I didn't particularly like the stretched face on the model before priming, but painting helped hide some of the lesser succesful parts and highlighted others.

Back to your marine though, what about giving him a large flat mace or a morningstar type weapon? I like how brutal a big blunt weapon can look in the hands of a futuristic type model.

The slightly larger size of the primaris models also help in making a lot of the heroic scale weapons seem a bit more balanced or natural. :smile.:

Back to your marine though, what about giving him a large flat mace or a morningstar type weapon? I like how brutal a big blunt weapon can look in the hands of a futuristic type model.

The slightly larger size of the primaris models also help in making a lot of the heroic scale weapons seem a bit more balanced or natural. :smile.:

I'll be having a dig through my bits boxes for things. Almost tempted by using something that looks almost too big for it, but will see. Toying with giving it a tail too as a nod to old Chaos minis.

Archived