Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Master Ciaphas' Adeptus Titanicus

Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights Warhound Titan Warlord Titan Reaver Titan Horus Heresy

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,124 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
The arms need 6*2mms, you can also magnetise the top AA guns/mortars, but there's no reason to do so.
The shoulder weapons are tricky. I still find it odd that they seem to have actively designed the mortars to be magnetised, but made the shoulder guns a right job to do!

I used loads of very small magnets to do mine. The tricky part is that all of the weapon options bar the Apoc arrays share a mounting bracket. Then, the mounting bracket fits into the same slot as the Apoc arrays, so, unless you don't want to use the Apocs, (not the worst decision, they arent great rules wise.) You need to magnetise the slot to accept both the Apocs and the mounting bracket, and then magnetise the bracket to swap between the other weapons. It's not impossible, but it takes planning, drilling and cutting to do. Worth it though.

94AjHdO.gifO787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,516 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Hail!

Excellent! Thank you very much for your comment! Much obliged! I will procure some 6x2mm neo magnets!

Kindly,

Master Ciaphas

Never Forget, Never Forgive

ETL_03_Custos_Fidei_Vow_01.jpghmpEPhP.pngIvRHEXT.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus, Questoris Knights, Warhound Titan, Warlord Titan, Reaver Titan, Horus Heresy

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)