Hail!

Thank you for your comments! I am well pleased with how the buildings (and the tiny, cute containers) turned out!

This weekend has been spent with almost zero plans, so I have had time to not only go a run, but also to finish off the stratagems and the fallen Warlord objective marker! Without further ado, here they are:

1Owwccl.jpg

I have naturally also been watching Warhammer Fest 2019 news, and I will most certainly be getting all of the new stuff. Especially the new Knight-class is awesome!

Faithfully,
Master Ciaphas

Hail!

So - next up - the second to last of my Civitas Imperialis buildings. After that is done, I might just get the Spires to pimp up the last building...and a few of the ones already done.

e3aW4ma.jpg

hzNinNQ.jpg

For this one, I will be going with a more "sandstone-y" look, as it does have a more complex style, than the others I have done. I reckon it will be the residence of the local magistrate/powerbroker...

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hail!

Thank you all! I managed to get in a brilliant painting session yesterday with a friend of mine - and lo and behold, I managed to finish my second to last Civitas Imperialis buildings. Left in the box, I have enough bits to make a single story building; I might hold off on that, until I get my grubby mitts on the new tasty spires box. Until then, I will next be concentrating on doing my last Reaver Titan Honorum, and another three Questoris Knights to fill out the banner I already I have. 

Here is the building I finished yesterday. Basically, I just followed Duncan "Two Thin Coats" Rhodes guide on the Kill Team Sector Imperials terrain on YouTube...

44JIevu.jpg

nERTB3i.jpg

vi1ZSVt.jpg

And since I had my camera out and had rolled out my new Titanicus battle mat from Deep Cut Studios, I thought I might as well get out all my painted Titans and Knights for a group picture:

cKVdQXQ.jpg

Enjoy!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 3 weeks later...

Hail!

Thank you for your kind comments! I will get a group-family-shot of the Legio and all my terrain done soon. Until then, as a Sign of Life, I present the start of my second Reaver Titan, Honorum!

She will be grand, once she is done!

zjdzNbc.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hail!

I just wanted to show off my three painted Titans - now with more bling in the shape of name plates from Versatile Terrain. Brilliant stuff - and I think it makes the Titans even more "individual". Besides the three shown, I have a further five plates, and can therefore also name my two Warlords, the above posted Reaver Titan, and lastly two more Warhounds, who I have yet to buy.

15ejcEK.jpg

Enjoy!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Very nice building. I should really build some of mine. Only one thing – where’s the entrance?

The titans are looking very good too. It’s a very bold and clean paint job that stands our really nicely on the table.

Hail!

Heh; cheers! It is true that there are no large doors on the ground floor. I imagined this building to be more akin to a magistratum building, where the local mayor or such would hang out, rather than a military building, which would park Chimeras or such AFV's /  APV's.

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hail!

Thank you all for your comments! And yes indeed, these name plates were up on the Facebook AT18 group page a wee while back!

I have taken a few pictures of my entire terrain collection:

fcEhTk9.jpg

R1mKUzw.jpg

Sadly, it came with the realization, that I do not have enough terrain! The board looks very, very bare! I guess that I will either have to invest in some more MDF-terrain from 3rd party suppliers, or cash in on the GW Administratum Sector big box with the spires. Sigh. 

On a far happier note, look what the mailman brought me:

saHMeII.jpg

Oh, happy day!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Which mat is that? I ordered a new frontline one from amazon that should be delivered soon that looks like that.

Never mind you said above it’s deep cut. I hope my new one looks that good. My previous one is just plain asphalt.

Edited by Fajita Fan

• 3 months later...

Hail!

Well - this thread has certainly lain dormant for far too long! Not that I have actually done much in the world of Adeptus Titanicus lately. I still have a Warlord titan and a Reaver titan standing on my desk, half painted, looking at me morosely. 

That said, I have not been entirely idle, as I have spent a bit of money getting these:

OoXTRee.jpg

One should never go down on account of lack of gear and kit! Some time in the (far) future, I will certainly be making a Lucius Pretorian Reaver Titan - just 'cos I think it would be cool. 

Also, I managed to grab this swag poster, when my local GW had it's birthday on 7th September:

x9sc2wy.jpg

I just need to convince the missus, that the poster is essential to have hanging in our living room....hmmm....

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas