Gold Armor

USNCenturion

I was curious if there was precedent for commanders or elite IF units having gold armor instead of the typical yellow, a la Dorn or Custodes.

I don’t recall seeing fists ever depicted with that style, but I was considering utilizing that type of scheme for my chapter master and maybe some honor guard. I think they’d look pretty striking and sharp.

I was curious if there was precedent for commanders or elite IF units having gold armor instead of the typical yellow, a la Dorn or Custodes.

I don’t recall seeing fists ever depicted with that style, but I was considering utilizing that type of scheme for my chapter master and maybe some honor guard. I think they’d look pretty striking and sharp.

High Marshal Halbrecht would be a good example; while not an Imperial Fist per say, he definitely falls within the umbrella of the Sons of Dorn.

Helbrecht definitely helps set a precedent. I would assume it is up to the Chapter Master's personal preference as to whether or not he wishes to emulate Dorn via golden armor.

Outside of the sons of Dorn, Dante of the Blood Angels and his honor guard are another example.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, we're counting Templars as well?

In that case, this might not be the kind of precedent you're looking for, but please meet Marshal Amp :smile.:

sml_gallery_106102_14440_387619.jpgsml_gallery_106102_14440_178197.jpg

Well im going home for the day, its not getting better than this.

Yes, but does it go up to 11?

Archived