Apocalypse

51nfUbzbBOL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Book 5 in the Space Marine Conquest Series

Lieutenant Heyd Calder is a Primaris Marine whose mastery of warfare is matched only by his diplomatic prowess. Under the orders of Roboute Guilliman, he is deployed to Almace, a minor seat of the Ecclesiarchy, to protect the world at whatever cost. Yet even as diabolical forces leer from the system's edge, Calder discovers that the capital's Cardinal-Governor, a sharp, inscrutable figure of spiritual and material authority, is hiding something. When it becomes clear that conquest is not the enemys sole aim, Calder resolves to uncover the secret of Almace. As the system is set ablaze, clashes of faith, strategy and politics ensue in the capital, and it becomes clear that the forces of the Ecclesiarchy and the Adeptus Astartes must fight together if they are to have any hope of victory. 

----

I'm sure the cover is a WIP but I would love to see some Fist love :D

Josh has form with Space Marine diplomacy; attempts at this are the starting premise of his wonderful Fulgrim Primarchs novel.

I’m looking forward to this- I like the idea of Primaris marines being more than just soldiers, it’s one of the more interesting ideas post Guilliman’s return. Combine that with agencies conflicting notions of influence and independence, and there’s the potential at least for bickering, scheming and back-biting; conflicts that won’t (or can’t) just be solved with big guns...

Archived